7 string guitar recommendations.

• Thread starter Dark Tranquillity
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

smueske

Reaction score
I have the Schecter 007 Elite -- don't usually buy lower end guitars, but wanted to try out a medium-priced seven before I dove in. The guitar is very solidly built, looks great and plays and sounds amazing. At 599 new, I don't think you're going to find a better deal.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Drew

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Well, you only posted a price a moment ago - "e-mail me your best price" may fly on e-bay, but is frowned upon here. ;)

And you're asking slightly less than new for what's essentialy a project guitar - i personally think it's cool that it's stripped, but wouldn't pay near-mint pricing for a stripped guitar, especially one with a few burn marks.

Shannon

Lord Super Awesome
Contributor
Reaction score
smueske said:
I have the Schecter 007 Elite -- don't usually buy lower end guitars, but wanted to try out a medium-priced seven before I dove in. The guitar is very solidly built, looks great and plays and sounds amazing. At 599 new, I don't think you're going to find a better deal.

Drool. I want that guitar badly.

Nats

Reaction score
my 7620 owns my 1527. get a used one

DBDbadreligion

Reaction score
Dark Tranquillity said:
I would like to start to ease my way into the awesomeness that you people call 7 string guitars, so without out futher a'do... can anyone recommend me an awesome 7 string that stays in tune and is not of a discontinued model. Thanks people.

I have about 700 bucks btw.
get a used RG7620, i got mine for under 500 usd.

')