7 string Ironbird on the way...

• Thread starter DiezelMonster
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Ancestor

Contributor
Reaction score
That is the most metal guitar ever. You got it made, man. I am truly jealous.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

DiezelMonster

Complainasaurus Rex
Reaction score
Thanks guys!

as soon as I get it, I'll make some clips, gotta get it all setup and sorted first mind you, but once it's ready I'll blast out some clips of my band! and some eventide craziness!

later!

chris

DiezelMonster

Complainasaurus Rex
Reaction score
Well it arrived today!!!!!!!!!!!!

This guitar is insane! the 7 string invader is perfect with my gear!! the neck pickup will be changed to an air norton, but otherwise, this thing is killer!~
the inlays are very very cool, they are some of the nicest abalone I've seen on a newer rich. well back to playing it!

ironbird%20003smaller.JPG

ironbird%20005smaller.JPG

ironbird%20001smaller.JPG

Chris

Shannon

Lord Super Awesome
Contributor
Reaction score
DAMN! Fuckin' sick! That thing better be reserved for some SERIOUS death metal! :hbang:

Kagami

Forum MVP
Reaction score
That's downright smexy <3 \m/

I know it's weird, but the grease smears look SWEET in the first pic, almost like some flames.

DiezelMonster

Complainasaurus Rex
Reaction score
Shannon, you'll be happy to know the first thing I played on it was "Heaving Earth" by Morbid Angel.

but yeah I'll be suing this in my band!

logo05.jpg

Chris

Loomer

Comfortably Dumb
Reaction score
Holy cwap! Your rig looks downright frightening as well.

Soundclips, NOW! :D

Ancestor

Contributor
Reaction score
Really, really nice. As you mentioned, the inlays are looking particularly snazzy.

Elysian

Banned
Reaction score
DiezelMonster said:
Well it arrived today!!!!!!!!!!!!

This guitar is insane! the 7 string invader is perfect with my gear!! the neck pickup will be changed to an air norton, but otherwise, this thing is killer!~
the inlays are very very cool, they are some of the nicest abalone I've seen on a newer rich. well back to playing it!

Chris
thatd be some pretty crappy abalone, if it wasn't mother of pearl :lol:

DiezelMonster

Complainasaurus Rex
Reaction score
Well I'll take some better pics of the inlays, as they appear to be abalone, the pics I took have heavy flash so it makes it look like pearl

I could be wrong, I'm not a famous guitar builder or anything :spock: :rant: :wavey:

Anyhow, the guitar is awesome:hbang: and plays even better after I set it up and put new strings on it. The preamp is pretty useless as it makes the guitar just fart out and go very muddy.

Chris

Shawn

ESP • Ibanez
Forum MVP
Reaction score
DiezelMonster said:
Shannon, you'll be happy to know the first thing I played on it was "Heaving Earth" by Morbid Angel.

but yeah I'll be suing this in my band!

logo05.jpg

Chris
Cool logo. :metal:

Shaman

Reaction score
Goddamn, that guitar is awesome!

I hope we get some sound clips in the future ;)

But yeah, congratulations :yesway:

Elysian

Banned
Reaction score
DiezelMonster said:
Well I'll take some better pics of the inlays, as they appear to be abalone, the pics I took have heavy flash so it makes it look like pearl

I could be wrong, I'm not a famous guitar builder or anything :spock: :rant: :wavey:

Anyhow, the guitar is awesome:hbang: and plays even better after I set it up and put new strings on it. The preamp is pretty useless as it makes the guitar just fart out and go very muddy.

Chris
lol just sayin ;) they are definately MOP :agreed: nothing wrong with that, i prefer MOP to abalone on black guitars and ebony fingerboard.

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Good to see with that logo you aren't pigeon-holing yourself at all :lol:

In all seriousness though, sweet guitar. I had some of those BC Rich USA 7s and theyre nice. I see you have an in Invader in there... same as my Bernie Rico Custom 7 thats near completion :)

Latest posts

')