7 string Ironbird on the way...

• Thread starter DiezelMonster
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

DiezelMonster

Complainasaurus Rex
Reaction score
Zimbloth! what? that's a death metal logo? The band is a Paul Anka cover tune band! damnit, back to the drawing board.

Anyhow, this thing rips, I'll try to make some clips ASAP but I wanr you, I just have cool gear and hide behind good tone, I have no ability what so ever hahahaha

Chris

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
You definitely have some cool gear there and a cool axe. Death metal is fun too. I'm happy for you man, nothings better than that "new guitar through a ridiculously awesome amp" feeling.

Jerich

Contributor
Reaction score
DiezelMonster sweet Geetar!!! good to see more pointy's on the front!! Hail!! I also noticed you use a Axcess BS-2a...My own secret personal weapon...killer toy...

DiezelMonster

Complainasaurus Rex
Reaction score
Jerich

Hails to you too, yes the BS2 is my secret weapon, right now I'm having it incorporated into a simple, streamlined interface, I will probably get another one as well down the road.

do you have any more pics of that beast in your avatar?

Chris

noodles

Contributor
Reaction score
Jerich said:
DiezelMonster sweet Geetar!!! good to see more pointy's on the front!! Hail!! I also noticed you use a Axcess BS-2a...My own secret personal weapon...killer toy...

You really need to post more pics of those BCR's of yours.

Jerich

Contributor
Reaction score
noodles you are always after my BC Rich photo's:lol: :lol: the two beasts are pretty beat up..and well worn I play them I do not baby any of my equipment.....the silver bevaled one even has a Horn missing:hbang:

noodles

Contributor
Reaction score
Dude, who cares? Post them with pride because you play live. I :wub: guitars that have been played hard. :metal:

Jerich

Contributor
Reaction score
Just so you know i just took these..9/1/06 and sorry i cannot show you guys the pickups but they are TOP SECRET!! till Jan NAMM!!!!!
1999 BC Rich Beast Custom with Stainless steel frets ....and a StellarTone Pot....there is a Deep c Tremol-no in there too!!

DiezelMonster

Complainasaurus Rex
Reaction score
what is the stellartone pot like? and I've got my eye on replacing the bridge already, and using a tremolno, Kevan is a good friend of mine and was there from the beginning of the design stage of the Tremolno.

anyhow, I can't wait to get another ironbird!
trans green with natural flame maple neck and board?

Chris

Jerich

Contributor
Reaction score
stellartone is a clicking pot that is either full tone or smaller incriments of the tone in click stages...to me it is very valuable to my overall tone and mixed with These new pickups that Make new tones never heard.......atleast My Opinon..and I am very excited about it. sat night i plan on Putting one of my AGILE Interceptors thru the mill of new pickups and a stellartone pot...i was a Hipshot tremsetter man forever......Now i am a tremol-no DEEP C- man K E V A N rules...I missed him at NAMM (my fault)....there is always next time....

TMM

UUDDLRLRBAStart
Reaction score
Just so you know i just took these..9/1/06 and sorry i cannot show you guys the pickups but they are TOP SECRET!! till Jan NAMM!!!!!
1999 BC Rich Beast Custom with Stainless steel frets ....and a StellarTone Pot....there is a Deep c Tremol-no in there too!!

Jeez... let me know if you're ever selling that Beast. Beautiful.

Shorty

Guitar Buying Frenzy!
Contributor
Reaction score
DiezelMonster .. you just made me cry :(

Goddamn that is one METAL guitar. I used to have a 6 string Ironbird till some evil bastard stole it.

Damn man, a 7 string version. Id kill the person FOR Metal Ken and then kill Ken for that guitar!:fawk:

Metal Ken

Hates the Air
Contributor
Reaction score
DiezelMonster .. you just made me cry :(

Goddamn that is one METAL guitar. I used to have a 6 string Ironbird till some evil bastard stole it.

Damn man, a 7 string version. Id kill the person FOR Metal Ken and then kill Ken for that guitar!:fawk:

Its another one of those glorious guitars that got put up for sale AFTER i bought another Universe! :lol:

Dead but Dreaming

Reaction score
I know this is an old thread, but damn that is a beautiful Ironbird. I have a black Korean 6 string with an X2N and I love it, except for the annoying fact that I had to relocate the strap button since it's too neck-heavy. I'm very surprised they let them out of the factory like that :p

skinhead

Manager / RHLC ©
Reaction score
Hey man congratulations!

That headstock it's very nice, the tuners too.

Now that i look carefully, Impaler model of Brutalizer guitars it's almost =.

Duncan invader, nice one!

That guitars it's tiny to me, i have some extra weight :lol:

LEWY7777777

Reaction score
my favorite BC rich sevenstring
I love bernie rico jr's sevenstring menace.

Latest posts

')