7 String Reaper?

• Thread starter ProgCorey
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ProgCorey

Reaction score
hey guys, i've never posted before, but been lurking for a while, might as well start now.

I was checking out Agile guitars the other day, and im tempted to ship one over, they look very nice, great specs, and have even better reviews about them.

But i was wondering if anyone has heard anything about releasing a seven string Reaper for next year? Because if so, i will hold off on buying one until next year for sure!

Also, will they come out with more string through versions of their guitars?

Thanks, Corey.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
hey guys, i've never posted before, but been lurking for a while, might as well start now.

I was checking out Agile guitars the other day, and im tempted to ship one over, they look very nice, great specs, and have even better reviews about them.

But i was wondering if anyone has heard anything about releasing a seven string Reaper for next year? Because if so, i will hold off on buying one until next year for sure!

Also, will they come out with more string through versions of their guitars?

Thanks, Corey.

I agree a 7 string Reaper would be epic.

DevinShidaker

"AN IDIOT"
Reaction score
If they put the Interceptor headstock on it, it would be win. I'm not really a fan of the thing they have on it right now...

OrsusMetal

In brightest day...
Reaction score
If they put the Interceptor headstock on it, it would be win. I'm not really a fan of the thing they have on it right now...

I have a Agile custom on the way. Should be here in January. It will be a 7 string Reaper with the reversed Interceptor headstock. :yesway: There will be pics.

Yaris

Beaver Sack #2
Reaction score
I have a Agile custom on the way. Should be here in January. It will be a 7 string Reaper with the reversed Interceptor headstock. :yesway: There will be pics.

What is the process for ordering a custom Agile?

OrsusMetal

In brightest day...
Reaction score
Thanks guys! It will be awesome!

What is the process for ordering a custom Agile?

Their custom shop is only available a few times a year now. From what I have heard, it will be again in January. Whenever it is, a link will appear on their website saying the custom shop is open again and it will take you to a quote form.

')