WTB 7 String (UK)

• Thread starter Mattayus
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Mattayus

Sir Groove-A-Lot
Contributor
Reaction score
Gear/Guitar Wanted: A 7 string. I haven't had one for about 4-5 years now and want to dive back into them.

I actually don't know what I want, I keep changing my mind, so just offer what you've got and I'll see if it takes my fancy.

Ideally after one of the PRS SE Custom 24 7 strings, but they don't come up very often, and when they do they're in colours I don't like (no red or blue please!)

Additional Accessories (hardshell case etc): Case preferred.

Your Location (City,State or City,Country): Cambs, UK

International OK?: Not if rosewood is involved...

Contact Info (No Phone #s): PM me here.

References (eBay or other forum userid): eBay ID: mattayusus, iTrader on here and metalguitarist.org

Price (include currency and if firm/obo): Not looking to spend more than £400, £450 at a push for the right guitar.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Capacon

Reaction score
Got a Caparison Dellinger 7 in Black Rose finish with EMG 707 pickups factory installed in mint condition.

Mattayus

Sir Groove-A-Lot
Contributor
Reaction score
Got a Caparison Dellinger 7 in Black Rose finish with EMG 707 pickups factory installed in mint condition.

Not sure if you saw the budget, but I'm positive it's not going anywhere near your asking price :lol: How much do you want for it out of interest? Cheers.

EDIT: Also you're in Aus?

Latest posts

')