7 String V Thread

• Thread starter vampiregenocide
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

fps

Kit
Reaction score
really wish the schecters were symmetrical!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

UltraParanoia

Reaction score
The schecters looks so dodgy to me.

I've got this in black & it's great! Not 7 content, but just saying that they are great guitars! Good enough for Gary Holt, they are good enough for me

Schecter_Hellraiser_V_1_Guitar.jpg

BrainArt

Deftones Guru.
Reaction score
Stef from Deftones' Vs:

stef-white-v.jpg

stef-black-v.jpg

There's another one on the ESP CS gallery, but the image isn't loading for me, but from what I can see it looks pretty badass.

Bribanez

Reaction score
I know they're impractical, but I have GAS and I need some pictures to fap to. Show me some cool V 7 strings. :) Especially stuff that is custom or not that common.

These are really nice, though the strap peg placement on this Gibson is downright mental.

gibson_v7.jpg

I really dig this V but the tuners being behind the headstock bugs me for some reason. :scratch:

eveningninja

Reaction score
I know they're impractical...

How so? They're the most comfortable guitars out there! Strats are impractical IMO.

Not rare or not as awesome as the other guitars in this thread but here is my Jackson RR-7 with Blackouts
IMAG0081.jpg

Dude, where'd you get that? I want an RR-7 so bad :lol: Do you think I'd ever find any on Ebay? Are they rare to come by?

well....a nice quick stop over at the Ran gallery gives you quite a bit of gas eh?

ran-guitars-13-071.jpg

:eek::eek::eek:

Wow, that gives me such a hardon.

skeels

..to pay the beels
Reaction score
My other 7 V- much better when I swirled it and stripped and distressed the neck- and swapped out those horrible, horrible tuners!
2011-07-11_18-52-15_456.jpg

2011-07-11_18-51-39_185-1.jpg

Last edited:

noizfx

Behold the ONI!
Reaction score
I remember there was a thread about it. Looks like he's going for the normal headstock too. Even if I prefer it reversed, this is still gonna be sick. :metal:

Yea I started that thread when he posted it on his facebook, pretty sure ESP is gonna be putting out the production run of his signature model, however no ideas of whether they'll be ESP or LTD, although most likely LTD though, in ESP's fashion...

By the way, Jesse's custom is estimated to be completed in October, but considering he'll be on tour during that time, so don't know when he'll actually get his hands on his custom. I'll also post pictures when he has them.

Syriel

owns a .strandberg*
Reaction score

Yum.

Yea I started that thread when he posted it on his facebook, pretty sure ESP is gonna be putting out the production run of his signature model, however no ideas of whether they'll be ESP or LTD, although most likely LTD though, in ESP's fashion...

By the way, Jesse's custom is estimated to be completed in October, but considering he'll be on tour during that time, so don't know when he'll actually get his hands on his custom. I'll also post pictures when he has them.

Oh my GOD. Just saw the thread. The ESP Arrow that I've bin GASsing for since then. IN A SEVEN.

I'm about to faint. :bowdown:

Quinny

Reaction score
Who the what the where that top one!? It's noooooice!!
That's a Bird Of Prey 7 by Morgan Guitar Works here in the UK. That one also happens to live at my house. :)

1flying-v-029041_4.jpg

1flying-v-029041_7.jpg
1flying-v-029041_5.jpg
1flying-v-029041_8.jpg
1flying-v-029041_9.jpg
1flying-v-029041_2.jpg
1flying-v-029041_13.jpg
1flying-v-029041_11.jpg

Syriel

owns a .strandberg*
Reaction score
How the hell do you tune that thing?

The knobs on top. Turn em like you do on a normal tuner, the strings will turn with them.

The only thing I have with that V is that they share the name with one of DBZ's models.

electric-guitar-image-93.jpg

YUM.

haffner1

Reaction score
I might pick up that Korina schecter around the end of october if they are still around. The price on those are pretty good, I think I would take it over the 27in scale agile one.

Latest posts

')