7 String V Thread

• Thread starter vampiregenocide
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

LIPCoelhoq

Reaction score
Northern Ash body w/ flame maple top.
27.5" scale baritone, Rock maple, bolt-on neck
26 stainless wide jumbo frets
Sperzel tuners
Hipshot bridge
500k pots
1V, 1T, 3-way and kill-switch set-up.
Bare Knuckle "Aftermath" pups
i'm getting my BKP Black Hawks installed in my Ibanez :D lets see if the can match my expectations, i'm so excited

Custom Doss Guitar for Dino Cazares
003.jpg

http://www.flyingvguitarstore.com/D...ring-Guitar-Flying-V-Custom-On-Sale_3071.html

Neal Moser bastard V
1_templar_bastard-vi-t_no2_12-23-08.jpg

Bauer custom RR
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEZy9IC2y4Q

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

AhsanU

pew pew.
Reaction score
i wish they had production Razorback V 7string Deans :/

They have production regular Razorbacks! But you're right - no V's :( They look pretty good but I would question their quality unfortunately. You're much better off with an Agile, or one of the new mouth watering Jackson's.

Unless you're looking for a V in which case -Jeff Loomis' latest 7 string V is utterly gorgeous.

LIPCoelhoq

Reaction score
They have production regular Razorbacks! But you're right - no V's :( They look pretty good but I would question their quality unfortunately. You're much better off with an Agile, or one of the new mouth watering Jackson's.

Unless you're looking for a V in which case -Jeff Loomis' latest 7 string V is utterly gorgeous.
i love the looks on Dean Razorbacks. i love the headstock, i love the shape of the V... but they seem to be too expensive and too crappy at the same time :/ and i cant afford an American Dean.

Problem with Agile, Jackson or even the JLV is that none of them really rubs the right concerning what i'm looking for. i'll have to keep digging, but it seems now it a great time to buy 7strings, a lot of big name brands are going after that extra string and making things like 7string Vs less uncommon

please take a look ->http://www.sevenstring.org/forum/lu...50-custom-made-v7-guitar-opinions-tips-3.html

Anthonok

Reaction score
Picked up a B.C. Rich JRV7 off craigslist tonight for $250 might as well have been brand new.

Posted from Sevenstring.org App for Android

Anthonok

Reaction score
Anthonok said:
Picked up a B.C. Rich JRV7 off craigslist tonight for $250 might as well have been brand new.

Posted from Sevenstring.org App for Android
Sorry for the double post. Can't figure out how to edit with this shoddy app and forgot to add a picture of the guitar.

PC edit: F this app doesnt even post pictures..

2013-02-09%2020.06.43.jpg

mcd

stuff and thangs
Reaction score
I just snagged an RR7R of the bay for pretty cheap....stand by for NGD

vstealth

Reaction score
Pat o'brien has a 7 string version of his first bcr custom shop too as I remember from the gear obsessed video on youtube, best pic I could find of it (far left):
1202239847_f.jpg

I really cant stand the red bevels of the icon, plain black looks the best imo.

Latest posts

')