7-string World new for me!!!

Mousys

Try Heavy Metal,baby
Reaction score
Hi everyone, i´m thinking about entering the 7-string community here.
I always wanted to have a 7-string and know decided to have one. The thing is that i´m cueless about where to start looking for one, i mean, which of the hundreds of 7-string guitars should I start with??. Of course don´t need an Ibanez Universe for my first 7-string. my dream is : good sounding, nice quality/money rate 7 string guitar ( haha, my dream and everyone´s). I´ll make profit of your wisdom , 7-string masters!let´s see what I find! thankyou guys

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Konfyouzd

Return of the Dread-I
Reaction score
damn hufschmid you're the first one like every time!

hello hello new friend!

Mousys

Try Heavy Metal,baby
Reaction score
wow that´s fast! This is new for me, where should i start looking for my 7 string guitar?

friday11

Reaction score
welcome bro!!!

my personal advice for you first 7 string: Ibanez S-7320!!!
I for myself am pretty satisfied with this guitar...I've just changed the pick-Ups! The rest is perfect...for my taste off course :D

Mousys

Try Heavy Metal,baby
Reaction score
Thank you man! I´ll take a look at it. I´m amazed you reply that fast!!! You rock!

welcome bro!!!

my personal advice for you first 7 string: Ibanez S-7320!!!
I for myself am pretty satisfied with this guitar...I've just changed the pick-Ups! The rest is perfect...for my taste off course :D

That´s a cool 7-string! nice. Passive pickups?

BrainArt

Deftones Guru.
Reaction score
:welcome: My suggestion is any of the Ibanez RG7x2x. Whether it be a 7620, 7621, 7420, 7421, 7321. Or the S 7s. Or before Rick can jump in here and suggest it, Agile.:lol:

Mousys

Try Heavy Metal,baby
Reaction score
all right!i´ll take a look at those. agile? never heard of it. Thanks man!

Mousys

Try Heavy Metal,baby
Reaction score
:welcome: My suggestion is any of the Ibanez RG7x2x. Whether it be a 7620, 7621, 7420, 7421, 7321. Or the S 7s. Or before Rick can jump in here and suggest it, Agile.:lol:

Found 7320, 7321 and Ibanez S-7s but couldn´t see all th rest. maybe out of catalogue

Mousys

Try Heavy Metal,baby
Reaction score
couldn finde the first 4 guitars just RG732x and S-series 7s. The Agiles are nice!! EMG´s and really cheap. Where´s the trap?

')