7 strings not used for metal.

• Thread starter lttoler
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

DslDwg

Reaction score
Not trying to contradict but that looks like a JEM77BFP which is a six. The guys playing is really good though.

ultranoob

Reaction score
whoops, i think you are right, I always thought he had a seven

Shawn

ESP • Ibanez
Forum MVP
Reaction score
311 used them on one album. Hed Pe never used them. Going to try and not think about the other bands you mentioned ever again :noplease:

:agreed: I read he was quite content with a Schecter. He tried an Ibanez but went with Schecter instead. I'm a big fan of Tim Mahoney and it was good news to hear him finally playing one. I believe he started using one around Soundsystem era. :yesway:

neroceasar

DEATHMETAL!!!!!!!!!
Reaction score
Steve Via, dream theater I was reading an article about how BB king put down lucile(his guitar he's had for YEARS) and is playing an Ibanez universe

newamerikangospel

Tonight.......you
Reaction score
mid year cannibal corpse

I guess I dont understand the purpose of this thread. If you are looking to find something to play, dude, alot of jazz's key sigs run from A# up (due to brass and woodwinds tuning range), so you could tune down a half step and play ANY jazz song. I use a 7 to have the ability to play from B to F# without going into hairmetal territory (vruk you key of Amin with your Cmaj chorus).

In the end, nothing matters, because the extradimensional rift will open unleashing hell demons, and I dont have the f**king soul cube!!!

Latest posts

')