7 year old plays Sweet Child O' Mine

• Thread starter stuz719
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ferret

Reaction score
I actually came across this randomly last night... Then Ibanez shared it on facebook today.

Fantomas

blah
Reaction score
7 years old is cool and all, but she butchered the song. Rythm parts were bad, solo was not even close.

I have seen 3 year old korean girls play technical difficulties flawlessly (well maybe, not but you get my drift, right), and 6 year old drummers do flawless dream theater covers.

Kudos to the girl for managing this, but not impressive compared the other children we' ve seen.

stuz719

Stoic. With a small "s".
Reaction score
7 years old is cool and all, but she butchered the song. Rythm parts were bad, solo was not even close.

Kudos to the girl for managing this, bu...t

I think you're being a little harsh and not really constfuctive encouraging, I feel. Maybe it's because I have a daughter of similar age, I don't know :shrug:

OK so in your opinion she "butchered" the song? Perhaps you'd like to post a vid of how you do it better?

:lol:

WaffleTheEpic

Banned
Reaction score
I think you're being a little harsh and not really constfuctive encouraging, I feel. Maybe it's because I have a daughter of similar age, I don't know :shrug:

OK so in your opinion she "butchered" the song? Perhaps you'd like to post a vid of how you do it better?

:lol:

Being over-critical is typical of some guitar players. I think it's great that a 7 year old is even touching a guitar, let alone playing it well. :lol:

Be encouraging, not a dream-crusher.