717 PA area Deathcore/ djent (Within the Ruins, All Shall Perish, After the Burial)

• Thread starter zeppelinrock34
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

zeppelinrock34

Reaction score
Would like to start up a band in the 717, Mechanicsburg area in PA. Specifically deathcore/ hardcore/ tech metal. Two guitars, drummer, vocalist, bass. Standard stuff. Post here or PM me!!!:shred:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

DTC 4 LIFE

beheaded
Reaction score
Hey what's up. Here is my email stevedtc@vzw.blackberry.net my new band WITH MALICE is looking for another guitarist. If ur interested email me o and I have another project going called DISHONOR THE CHAPEL that band is more established but is kinda on hiatus but will need a 2nd guitarist all so. Thanks bro.

Alcmiller

Reaction score
Mechanicsbug, PA... that's.. awfully close. I've been playing with a drummer for a little while who's also looking expand our little project. We should get together sometime and chat about it.

Verity

Reaction score
Mechanicsbug, PA... that's.. awfully close. I've been playing with a drummer for a little while who's also looking expand our little project. We should get together sometime and chat about it.

^^ I'm that drummer - if you want to talk music styles or anything, shoot me a PM and we can talk!

Bill

')