7620 veneer and stain(first time content) 56K beware

• Thread starter Cyanide Assassin
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

scherzo1928

has wood for you
Reaction score
I love it when people say "fuck this black guitar", strip it and turn it into something beautiful. :metal::metal::metal::metal::metal::shred::yesway::metal:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Cyanide Assassin

play me some metal!!
Reaction score
for the pickup cavities and all. if you look at the beginning pics i did half of the veneer then cut out the routing holes then did the other side and cut out that side too.

Cyanide Assassin

play me some metal!!
Reaction score
its a sapelle veneer i got off of eBay. there's a guy on there who sells the veneers for real cheap. hes got tons of them and theyre all aout 5-10 bucks a sheet. if you plan to book match them then buy two.

spilla

Reaction score
You have done a really nice job with this. Love that piece of rosewood but damn! that clear coat. Cant wait to see more pics.

Cyanide Assassin

play me some metal!!
Reaction score
Ok so hopefully this works. New pic of the top. Long process since i just moved. Took the pic today on my balcony tjat overlooks the river. Its so damn quiet out here and i love it. Hated living in chicago. On to the pron!
CD04CF12-orig.jpg

Cyanide Assassin

play me some metal!!
Reaction score
Well today i finished the 7620 and after buying a rather nice Blaze bridge pickup from Necropolis. awesome dude by the way. well since today was somewhat nice outside i decided that after being indoors for so long today wiring everything up and testing rit all out to make sure it works i decided to take some pics for everyone here. and without further adou.

DSCN0495.jpg

DSCN0493.jpg

DSCN0492.jpg

DSCN0491.jpg

DSCN0490.jpg

DSCN0489.jpg

Nag

chugs and screams
Reaction score
looks quite epic ! great job man :D

bob123

Banned
Reaction score
Some slight but obvious flaws, and I know YOU see them, but man that looks absolutely incredible. Unique, classy, understated and awesome!!!

:hbang::hbang::hbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
')