8 string in the works.

• Thread starter pondman
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MoonJelly

a subtle stinging sensation..
Reaction score
Does this give anyone else the impression like you're flotaing in deep space and Jupiter is spinning below your feet while a chevron-shaped spacecraft silently cruises by? I promise I haven't had any Percocet today.

pondman

Build Whore.
Contributor
Reaction score
Does this give anyone else the impression like you're flotaing in deep space and Jupiter is spinning below your feet while a chevron-shaped spacecraft silently cruises by? I promise I haven't had any Percocet today.

Blimey, your right !

Grand Rabbit

Reaction score
So what kinds a wood you got going on here? The top looks something like Bubinga, but that's all I can really come up with.

neun Arme

Reaction score
27310298568_c21b403dec_z.jpg
003 by
Damn, this looks really really awesome.

pondman

Build Whore.
Contributor
Reaction score
Specs on this one so far are....

Body- Maple back ,Waterfall Bubinga and Wenge front with Maple and Wenge lam stripe.

Neck- Maple and Padauk with WF Bubinga scarf joint. 2 Tone Wenge ferret with Maple, Wenge and multi coloured Celluloid inlay whip.

lewis

Reaction score
Specs on this one so far are....

Body- Maple back ,Waterfall Bubinga and Wenge front with Maple and Wenge lam stripe.

Neck- Maple and Padauk with WF Bubinga scarf joint. 2 Tone Wenge ferret with Maple, Wenge and multi coloured Celluloid inlay whip.
as per usual the neck and scarf joint is my favourite part.
Its literally a perfect work of art.

Spicypickles

Sweeps & Mops
Reaction score
I don't think so, someone with those kinda holes wouldn't be able to speak, let alone create all this epic stuff.

Latest posts

')