8 string Multiverse

• Thread starter ahull123
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

toecutter

Reaction score
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's even scalloped!!!!!

Lirtle

Reaction score
You are the man for not making any compromises on this build. Truly perfect down to every detail.

ahull123

Reaction score
You are the man for not making any compromises on this build. Truly perfect down to every detail.

Ironically, it is going back in the shop to have a little more work done before I consider it done. Addicted to plastic surgery?...:lol:

Jaden

Luthier
Reaction score
WOW!
really amazing work on that, i especially love the attention to the hardware.

J.

Louis Cypher

Reaction score
Incredible guitar. Absolutely incredible.
The attention to every little detail is amazing, am loving the powered coated Floyd.... Bravo Sir. Bravo indeed!

ahull123

Reaction score
Incredible work. Hope it plays as well as the originals.

It plays so much better!!!!!!!! I cannot explain.... Chris spent like 20+ hours on the setup. It sounds incredible. Honestly, I was worried all along that it would look cool but play like shit, but that is not the case. We didn't know for sure until the very end whether it was going to be any good as a player or even sound decent. I spent the money to make sure everything was the best, but you just never know if you hit the right combination until it is tuned up and played for the first time. I am very picky about my guitars and I love this one, way beyond just the time/money into. I connected with it the first time I played it, it may sound weird but that's the truth.

Reaction score
Like I replied in the other tread about this, EPIC is the only word to describe it. This is by far "SSO's Guitar of the Year"!!!

And just when I thought I was over my GAS for a multicolor UV77, this keeps me wanting one soooooooo bad. And having heard a few snippets of the upcoming Vai stuff, I'm hooked all over again!!!

Yet again sir, Congrats many times over to you and such a stunning piece!
:bowdown::agreed::hbang::wub::cheers:

F4R537KTP09

Antithetic machinery
Reaction score
I so much liked the Universe guitar that I can only like even more this "multiverse" in all its beautiness and all. What a job was done on it!
You say it's not finished yet, but still it is really astounding what has already been done.
I won't ever steal this guitar if I saw it, but I definitely would want a picture of it in my hands! :agreed:
You lucky man, have fun with your wonderful (and colorfull) guitar!
:yesway::yesway::yesway:

')