8 string Multiverse

• Thread starter ahull123
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ahull123

Reaction score
and this is the matching plate, they will go on either side of the neck over the accessories cover inside the case. It is a thanks for the people who contributed to the project.

galaxycredits_halftone_edited-1.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Metaloaf

Reaction score
This is blindingly amazing! Did not spare a detail on it, that's awesome! I :poop:'ed my pants.

One question though, why do the back plates have holes on them? is the guitar sooo hot that it needs it's own ventilation?:flame:

ahull123

Reaction score
This is blindingly amazing! Did not spare a detail on it, that's awesome! I :poop:'ed my pants.

One question though, why do the back plates have holes on them? is the guitar sooo hot that it needs it's own ventilation?:flame:

actually the holes are inlaid swarovski crystals that don't photograph well, and thanks for the comments, this guitar is a labor of love. I decided a while ago ago to go "all in" and I wasn't going to restrict myself because of something petty like money, a few late mortgage payments later, it's all good..

strelok

Reaction score
utterly superb.

the case, a bit to much.. but hey ho.. the customer is always right..

I LOVED the swirly Uv's back in the day. never even got to play one.. think i touched one (like a pervert) in a music store about 17 years ago.. haha

GXPO

Reaction score
^
Trem was 2 OFR's that were welded powder coated, with a new machined trem block, FU hight tension springs with gotoh black boxes, custom 6 position spring claw (brass) chromed and laser etched with mirror back insert

An OFR 8 is also in the making.. I think it was due before the year is out. Anyone?

Austin_ep

Klangfarbenmelodie
Reaction score
My god... this thing is absolutely amazing to look at. It is though it burns into your eyes, and as much as the neon makes me want to look away, I can't! The backplate is killer too, really awesome job man! :yesway:

Dan_Vacant

Reaction score
yeah, I have 2 others, one is being swirled, the other is a quilt. I need to finish one before I go too far on the others.
I kinda thought that was the situation cause this seems like it is costing a good amount of money(well worth it seems).

')