8 string swirl 2228 body for sale

• Thread starter ahull123
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ahull123

Reaction score
looks like OOTS has an rg2228 body swirled for sale!!!!

8-front-paw.jpg

Out Of This Swirled.com For Sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

michael777

Livewire Guitars,LLC
Reaction score
I just bought that body from Al! It's even more gorgeous in person.

I got some D Activators to put in it. I already have the RGA8 parts just waiting. I'm working on the clear coat and should be done with the whole build in another couple weeks. I got some Green and Pink inlays and will be popping out the original dot inlays and replacing them with the green/pink inlays.

Here's a pic of me when I got the bodies from OOTS. I also got a 7 string PAW at the same time and will be done building that in another couple weeks as well. :hbang:

OOTSMichael.jpg

ahull123

Reaction score
I "donated" that body to OOTS, it is originally from the "Multiverse", your guitar and mine are family! I bought the guitar new, stole the neck from it for my project, then I gave the body to Al to swirl and sell as a thanks for all he has done for me. He does some of the best swirls I have seen. Good luck and please be sure to post the guitar as you make progress.

')