8 string universe-- uv88mc?

• Thread starter ahull123
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ahull123

Reaction score
New Photo Day!!!!! ala Ernie at ET..... (8 string vine inlay)

Picture001.jpg

+

51.jpg

= 8 string Jemi-verse :fever:

Ernie did a great job, it will match up to a mahogany body I am getting ready for swirling in the above colors by Alan at OOTS, throw in some green pickups, a Floyd, lions claw, monkey grip and it's Jemi-verse time......

Picture005.jpg

thatguy87

DjentyGoodness
Reaction score
New Photo Day!!!!! ala Ernie at ET..... (8 string vine inlay)

Picture001.jpg

+

51.jpg

= 8 string Jemi-verse :fever:

Ernie did a great job, it will match up to a mahogany body I am getting ready for swirling in the above colors by Alan at OOTS, throw in some green pickups, a Floyd, lions claw, monkey grip and it's Jemi-verse time......

Picture005.jpg

WHOA hold the fuck up. What happened to the pyramid??? I liked it much better -.-

ahull123

Reaction score
Pyramids are coming, as well, 2 projects in the works..... well technically 3..... one uvmc, one jem, and one jemiverse. ET will be handling the 3rd which is the jem, I am doing the other 2 here.

Hollowway

Extended Ranger
Reaction score
more pics of the body....

IMG_1649.jpg

Duuuuude! I don't know which is more epic - the guitars or that room! Is that like your home theater or something? And are you doing 3 8 strings? For some reason I thought it was only two? Or maybe it's two for you and one for me? :D

ahull123

Reaction score
Duuuuude! I don't know which is more epic - the guitars or that room! Is that like your home theater or something? And are you doing 3 8 strings? For some reason I thought it was only two? Or maybe it's two for you and one for me? :D

yep 3, yep home theater........ you can have whichever one I don't like...

Chris Migdalski

Reaction score
Damn that's some inspiration....I would love to tear my 2228 down to the bone like that and install a 8 custom floyd rose, would be interested in getting rid of the galaxy black paint job too...just scared too
After my RAN invader 8 string V arrives I would consider it...thoughts

')