8 strings in Guitarist mag

• Thread starter Demeyes
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Demeyes

Reaction score
I spotted that the UK magazine Guitarist has a roundup of 8 string guitars this month. They are a pretty good mag so it was interesting to see them covering them. They did a review of the RG2228, ESP Stef Carpenter sig and the Schecter C-8. It's worth looking out for if you see it in a shop. I'm not sure but they might have done some video/audio demos on the cd with it too.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Demeyes

Reaction score
I looked and I didn't find it so thanks for getting a link to it.

I was pretty sure that you guys in the US could get Guitarist and Guitar Techniques over there, I find therm to be much better magazines than Guitar world and some of the other US ones. The UK magazines generally seem to have good long content and a wide range of stuff in them, GW seems to be more of a book of ads with flavour of the month articles that are broken up over the issue.

Reaction score
:hbang: Nice, and Yeah GW is pretty much just ads and Tabs :lol: most the time not even anything good. I know we have a few like Guitar Player, and Guitar for the Praticing Musician :lol:

')