\m/ (゚Д゚) \m/
Contributor
Reaction score
Nothing to see here, just wanted to share some cute, non-political memes uwu

8xxov7.jpg

8xxnfw.jpg

8xxmnk.jpg

8xxomb.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

sleewell

Reaction score
oh yea they big mad hahahahahaha

think of all the idiots with thousands of dollars of lets go brandon merch they were going to to try to sell to even bigger idiots at the cult rallies hahahahahaha they are never going to financially recover from this

big fatty is demanding to speak the manager too, someone has got to refund him all his time and money lol

slim231990

Areola51
Reaction score
This thread is lit :lol: lmao! People in other countries are like "WTF is wrong with these Americans". We're not all hateful, fake religious, gun toting cowboys, but sadly the majority is. Peace from the Midwest! ✌️ The left is trying our best over here lmao. :facepalm:

BlackMastodon

\m/ (゚Д゚) \m/
Contributor
Reaction score
mmmmmm, smells like copium.

View attachment 147371
Ooo now show the one where it's Trump being propped up by paedophile billionaires, the constant fear of being outed as a paedophile himself, Fox news, and small-time gifts where he doesn't pay contractors or tries hocking steaks!

Moongrum

Reaction score
I don't understand the campaign cycle at all. I could've sworn there was a time where people were not impressed with Kamala as a VP, but now people are like "we are SO back!" maybe it was just conservative news rhetoric at the time. I'm also not sure how the public at large, especially those in swing states, view this, especially *gasp* a woman.
The previous previous election, my dad wanted to vote for Bernie. Hilary got the nomination, and he didn't like her, one of the reasons being she is a woman 😅 So he voted Trump. Now he fiercely hates Trump, so I assume he'll vote for Kamala. But uh my point is, voters are fucking weird and nonsensical.

philkilla

Baritone Maniac
Contributor
Reaction score
Ooo now show the one where it's Trump being propped up by paedophile billionaires, the constant fear of being outed as a paedophile himself, Fox news, and small-time gifts where he doesn't pay contractors or tries hocking steaks!

Bruh, Biden hasn't even retired yet. His wife esigned that letter before blasting it on X herself.

No one wants a 4th Obama presidency.

Randy

✝✝✝
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Kinda funny that Fox is in that graphic btw. Rs selectively jump back and forth on if thats a legitimate network. Odd.

Anyway, MSM were beating up on Biden nonstop since the debate and also running the most heroic depictions of Trump raising his fist after the assassination attempt. Lot of talk about how Trump became a "unifying voice". CNN probably the worst of the bunch. Theyve also been running "Kamala might not get on the ballot" and implications that the enthusiasm is just a minor bump for new-ness. Trying hard to temper expectations to maintain the horse race dynamic.

Journalism is the cornerstone of democracy but its only kinda sprinkled in among LOTS of heavy handed editorializing to generate views/clicks through chaos.

slippityslaps

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I don't understand the campaign cycle at all. I could've sworn there was a time where people were not impressed with Kamala as a VP, but now people are like "we are SO back!" maybe it was just conservative news rhetoric at the time. I'm also not sure how the public at large, especially those in swing states, view this, especially *gasp* a woman.
The previous previous election, my dad wanted to vote for Bernie. Hilary got the nomination, and he didn't like her, one of the reasons being she is a woman 😅 So he voted Trump. Now he fiercely hates Trump, so I assume he'll vote for Kamala. But uh my point is, voters are fucking weird and nonsensical.
No, you're right. A lot of people on the left didn't want Biden either. The Democratic party is having an existential crisis and a lot of progressives are starting to understand it's two sides of the same coin. Kamala is coming in hot, she's been assuring the American people that Biden has been in perfect health and that's obviously been a lie.

sleewell

Reaction score
the problem I have with biden's age is that jeffrey epstein helped donald trump rape many underage girls at his sex trafficking island and tons of fake ass christians are still going to vote for him bc they are garbage people with no morals or values.

the entire world saw a failed coup attempt on 1/6. it is a disgrace beyond words that the person who orchestrated it is the gop candidate for president and that our joke of a supreme court is throwing away the constitution to help him get back in power.

any gop president could have gotten tax cuts passed and signed off on judges, you don't have to hitch your entire party to a rapist traitor who recently rambled on and on about sharks and batteries and tons of other nonsense.

Latest posts

')