9 months and various years ago...

lobee

vicioustabbing
Reaction score
Every year, men and women from around the globe join together in hopes of creating legendary men that, granted by Crom, will be brought into the world on this fateful day, June the seventeenth. Those chosen to be born on this day shall ask themselves, "What do you see?" and if the reply that comes from within is, "Um...infinity," so, honor and fear will be heaped upon their names.

So, let us salute these kings:

TimSE, budda's little brother, and—it was no accident, nor it is mere chance that I am the teller of this tale—ME!:scream:

"For us, there is no spring. Just the wind that smells fresh before the storm."

conanthelatenightbarbar.jpg

Happy birthday, broAAUUUGGGHHHHHEEEEUUUUUUUGGHHGGHAHAAHHGUUUGHs! :hbang:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

vampiregenocide

Reaction score
I wouldn't have guessed this was a birthday thread if it weren't for the comment. :lol:

Alberto7

Living room guitarist. Ex-bedroom guitarist.
Contributor
Reaction score
This is the most creative "happy birthday, dude" I've seen... EVER :lol:... Congrats, you two! :)

lobee

vicioustabbing
Reaction score
I wouldn't have guessed this was a birthday thread if it weren't for the comment. :lol:

sometime, the gnome turns the tree bow under and not rabbit the unicorn. A there because his nike shoes have no holes for water and the river. A little boy had books and word say "Can't doing buffalo!" and boy "Yes because I necklaces magic. Just then ringing tones and boy "Hello?" Reply, "HAHA beaver tree down gnome!" and pixies meet girl and have water take to drawn gnome and basketball. Beaver mix tree eat badger and forest. Making believe! you can too!---www.coming-true-are-dreams.com/YES

lobee

vicioustabbing
Reaction score
^That was me agreeing with you, btw.:lol: When hovering over the thread, the preview and title makes it seem like a spam thread.

Thanks for the well wishes everyone!:metal: I don't think Tim has posted in a while, but hopefully he sees this thread.:lol:

lobee

vicioustabbing
Reaction score
bdayww.png

All the gods, they cannot sever us. If I were dead and you were still fighting for life, I'd come back from the darkness. Back from the pit of hell to fight at your side.

They won't cry, so I cry for them.

:hungus:

TimSE

Tone Chasr
Contributor
Reaction score
this thread please me :D :lol:

i was going to comment the other day but my internet said no

')