92 PRS ce24 (alder)

• Thread starter 7stringless
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: This is an early ce24 with the small logo. It has an alder body and weighs in @ 6.8lbs assuming my digi scale is correct. The guitar is in great condition but does have a few minor flaws typical of a guitar this old (easy 8.5 and I'm picky). The guitar has D-Activator-X pickups which sound great and a 3 position rotary switch wired for 2 positions and the third being a mute. Volume and switch positions have been swapped. I have also replaced the truss rod cover for a ebony one that fits much better and the plastic rings for maple. Comes with mighty mite straplocks.
The previous owner took this to one of the PRS events and had Paul sign it. He also put clear coat over it to preserve it. Comes with original hard shell case. The guitar is strung with 9's.

Location (City,State or City,Country):Ontario, Canada
Contact Info (No Phone #s)PM
References Required (eBay or other forum userid):Ebay jasonb4460 and I'm Metal#J# on guitarscanada
Price (include currency and if firm/obo):$1400 usd + shipping
Pictures:
SL740303.jpg

SL740315.jpg

SL740310.jpg

SL740306.jpg

SL740307.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Bump

Possibly considering trades.

Looking for KxK sii-7 or a Parker. Would have to be the right one though. Can add cash on my end.

Rook

Electrifying
Reaction score
Hey, a friend of mine's after one of these, is it still available?

Status
Not open for further replies.
')