93 days have come and gone

• Thread starter Used666
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

cyril v

Contributor
Reaction score
rob is the shit., i'm kinda pissed i wasn't able to go for this deal., getting it within a year would've been awesome, 3-4 months means you've got goddamn superman building guitars.

noodles

Contributor
Reaction score
Copy cat :lol: I cant wait to see a finished one *ahem any pics ahem*

attachment.php

Sorry for the crappy pic, but Rob's camera skills are the opposite of his luthier skills.

That one would belong to Chris, who's username I cannot recall at the moment. And I'm actually sure about the owner this time. :nlb:

Used666

Reaction score
attachment.php

Sorry for the crappy pic, but Rob's camera skills are the opposite of his luthier skills.

That one would belong to Chris, who's username I cannot recall at the moment. And I'm actually sure about the owner this time. :nlb:

:eek: Looks killer

kmanick

Contributor
Reaction score
These look absolutely killer.
Guys be patient, these look like they are definitely worth the wait.
I've had 2 custom orders built for me by GMW, and both times I was told 4-5 months and both times it took almost a year, but both of my GMWs
are one of a kind gems and were well worth the wait.
These KXK's look amazing, if they had floyds as an option I definitely would've been in on this run.
You bunch of lucky fuckers, I'm very envious right now.:eek::eek:

El Caco

Djavli te ponesli
Contributor
Reaction score
Sounds like someone doesn't have a clue... It's not uncommon for people to wait over a year for customs. What about Jacksons custom shop time? :lol:

:agreed: 2009 orders for Blackmachines were filled some time ago. :lol:

')