A Bunch of Darkest Hour Stuff

• Thread starter ittoa666
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

-One-

Not So Kool-Aid
Reaction score
The riff right after the solo on Your Everyday Disaster. Definitely feels like Kris Norris-era Darkest Hour. I'm officially excited.

TXDeathMetal

Lemme smang it girl!
Contributor
Reaction score
I've been a fan of these guys for quite some time and I will definitely be picking this up regardless of Kris Norris being in the band or not.

Petal

Reaction score
Hmmm, I don't know what to expect from this new album. Last song they released wasn't very good, but this one was better. I hope they pull through.
:squint:

gunshow86de

Beef Jerky Time
Reaction score
I'm diggin' it. Peter Wichers at the helm is a win in my book. :yesway:

Also love the Page Hamilton sig in the video. That's one of my favorite guitars ESP/LTD has ever made.

Tranquilliser

Reaction score
Undoing Ruin and Deliver Us are both amazing albums, in their ambience, their brutality and their melody. They're just masterfully constructed.

The Eternal Return has almost none of the thick, heavy wall of sound that came at you from Kris' era. It was harsh, unrefined and thrashy, rather than powerful, melodic and meaningful.

The best part of The Eternal Return was the solos from The Tides and A Distorted Utopia, whereas every track on Undoing Ruin and Deliver Us were special.
They almost sound like different bands.

')