A case for LTD V-307

• Thread starter Kozuki
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Kozuki

the newbie..?
Reaction score
Hey guys,
I'm planning to buy a V-307, but i'm not sure about the case that fits it. I have found one for sale in EU (that's where I am) and it's this one - ESP LTD Case V-Serie
Would it fit the 7 string version? I cannot find any 100% alternatives at the moment..
thanks in advance!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

vstealth

Reaction score
Yes I would say it would most likely fit. I think the most important thing is the wings/body, if they fit, the guitar should fit fine as that is the only molded part in the case. Of my v-500 (old version of the v-401 which thoman said should fit this case) the wings are 47cm apart, ~58cm long from where the body meets the neck to the tip of one of the wings and about 4.5cm thick. Hope this helps.

Kozuki

the newbie..?
Reaction score
well yeah, the hardest part is that I am getting the guitar with the case hopefully, so I can't measure it and there's really not much info about these guitars in the internet..

Kozuki

the newbie..?
Reaction score
Hello again, I have an update for everyone needing an answer! I have contacted thomann.de guitar department and this is what they said: "Yes, it will fit in ESP Case for V-Series." :)

')