A Conversation with USPS Customer Service

• Thread starter SenorDingDong
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

BlackMastodon

\m/ (゚Д゚) \m/
Contributor
Reaction score
Wow. That is incredibly bullshit that you guys are paying for "express" shipping (which costs way the fuck more than regular) and they just say "Yeaaaaaah we don't feel like doing our job so it's gonna take as long as regular shipping. Sucks bro." Really pathetic of that company.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

x360rampagex

Reaction score
"my mail person is a biker lady who I frequently see drunk and stumbling around the streets when not on the job. Classy, I know."

Hey, as long as she does her job well enough, what does it matter what she does in her private life.

But, yeah, I hear a lot of bad things about USPS, UK here, so my dealings are with Royal Mail, who aren't bad.

SenorDingDong

Smeller of Smells
Reaction score
"my mail person is a biker lady who I frequently see drunk and stumbling around the streets when not on the job. Classy, I know."

Hey, as long as she does her job well enough, what does it matter what she does in her private life.

But, yeah, I hear a lot of bad things about USPS, UK here, so my dealings are with Royal Mail, who aren't bad.

The problem is, she doesn't do her job well enough; I've had various issues with my mail (given to the wrong house, bills crammed in my mailbox so that they are scrunched up and such), and with large packages being stuffed in to my mailbox and damaged, and... well, the list goes on :lol:

Latest posts

')