A Day at BRJ (a ton of pronz included) 56k goodluck

• Thread starter Rhoadkiller
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Invader

97.5 The Brodeo
Reaction score
Thank you for the awesome pics! This thread's just further confirmation to the fact that I'll have a BRJ 7 string at some point. I just love his superstrat designs, including the headstocks. :bowdown:

SirToastalot

Needs a better rig..
Reaction score
Rhoadkiller, with these photos you are really spoiling us!

IMG_6830.jpg
IMG_6785.jpg

Holy sh....this is my fave of the bunch. That new inline reverse headstock looks great as well.

Did you happen to come across any of the Hesperian Slant models from this run?:
http://www.sevenstring.org/forum/dealers-and-group-buys/116861-bernie-rico-jr-hesparian-slant-6-7-and-8-production-run.html

mikernaut

pixel pusher
Reaction score
Great pics! The purple quilt Jekyll is amazing. I was hoping to catch a glimpse of my guitar in one of the shots , but alas no :(

But damn look at all those guitars he's working on, yup he's busy. Does he have any help or is it just him?

They are pretty much works of art though... and then you play one and you're like "OMGWTFBBQGTFOROFLCOPTOR these sound incredible too!"

kmanick

Contributor
Reaction score
ya that's mine , kind of a Test prototype it's the first one he's done. (glad you like it!)

usagi

more gain please
Reaction score
Wow that white and black Diva and the 7 string natural Vixen are incredible. Well everything is incredible.

')