A Day at BRJ (a ton of pronz included) 56k goodluck

• Thread starter Rhoadkiller
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

thesimo

Reaction score
IMG_6803.jpg

I think this is actually my custom he is holding here!!
haha, sweeeeeet

Ibanezsam4

Reaction score
so much fantasizing going on right now... every guitar was beautiful... even something as simple as the gloss black one with white binding is hot and respectable as fuck. awesome pics

Deadfall

Reaction score
Damn theyre all badass..but that green-yellow burst has me moist.

mikernaut

pixel pusher
Reaction score
Cool, that black with the white binding is slick to me also! good choice on that.

So Rhoadkiller what are you going to get for your guitar after seeing all that BRJ guitar pron 1st hand?

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
IMG_6803.jpg

I think this is actually my custom he is holding here!!
haha, sweeeeeet

Yep, this guitar as well as several others in this thread are Axe Palace orders actually. Very cool! The black one is part of my slimline run I designed with Bernie last year.

Rhoadkiller

Reaction score
Cool, that black with the white binding is slick to me also! good choice on that.

So Rhoadkiller what are you going to get for your guitar after seeing all that BRJ guitar pron 1st hand?

Well I went with a Jekyll slim line body (1" &1/2 body) with a super thin neck Bernie called it the super shredder lol, 27 frets, 26 and 3/16 scale, that sweet ebony board, and that sexy top Bernie was holding on the pics while I was just looking. Neckthrough body maple neck mahogany wings. All of the sides and back are going to be oiled the top is going to be natural with a black burst. Hipshot bridge Dimarzio Crunch lab liquifire set 1 volume 1 3 way switch the sick inline jekyll head stock grover mini locking tuners a recessed lower horn, like mishas :D and I think that about does it. Im fucking hyped !!! I was quoted a 3 month time from the man himself so we shall see some progress pics in like a month lol!:D

Rhoadkiller

Reaction score
Yep, this guitar as well as several others in this thread are Axe Palace orders actually. Very cool! The black one is part of my slimline run I designed with Bernie last year.

DUDE!! the slime line is sick !!! thank you for having these made haha i love love love love that black one i also saw the copper one but my dumb ass forgot to take a picture of it :l :yesway:

noob_pwn

Reaction score
i saw a picture of one of my babies in progress!
thanks so much dude!
so stoked for you (and me hahah)

IMG_6801.jpg

-Nolly-

Reaction score
Holy shit there are some sexy shots in here, the purple guitar is incredible! Can't wait to get mine!

mickytee

Reaction score
Thanks so much for posting, i think that might be my 727... W00t W00t

IMG_6833.jpg

congratulations, that is probably the best looking one of the lot.

i love the way the slanted pickup, the slanted fretboard end, the kahler and the direct mount pickup cavities look together.
throw that all on a spalted maple top and you have WIN! :bowdown:

Rashputin

Reaction score
Thanks for this awsome picture thread. His work is truly amazing. Beautiful guitars man.

Latest posts

')