A Day at BRJ (a ton of pronz included) 56k goodluck

• Thread starter Rhoadkiller
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Kayzer

Reaction score
congratulations, that is probably the best looking one of the lot.

i love the way the slanted pickup, the slanted fretboard end, the kahler and the direct mount pickup cavities look together.
throw that all on a spalted maple top and you have WIN! :bowdown:

I think you will get a GAS orgasm when I tell you that it will have Glow in the Dark Side dots, Covered BKP WarPigs and a matching reversed Diva Headstock!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

mickytee

Reaction score
I think you will get a GAS orgasm when I tell you that it will have Glow in the Dark Side dots, Covered BKP WarPigs and a matching reversed Diva Headstock!

you hear that?
that was the sound of my GAS explosion! :eek:

Kayzer

Reaction score
October 09 here and still waiting but thats the Business as long As you are not ordering a Teuffel ;-)

Reaction score
The guitar shop and this thread are full of fucking win!! :drool:
Bernie builds amazing guitars! :metal:

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
DUDE!! the slime line is sick !!! thank you for having these made haha i love love love love that black one i also saw the copper one but my dumb ass forgot to take a picture of it :l :yesway:

My pleasure :) I posted pics of the copper one in my thread, looks great! I have that and other 7s and 8s from that run available. I'll be doing another unique run soon as well. Just waiting for my customers guitars to be finished :)

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Jesus :l I do not want to wait that long lol ... :noplease:

Sometimes shit happens and builds take longer than anticipated to complete. If you're not prepared to deal with that, then do both yourself and your perspective luthier a favor and don't order a custom.

Rhoadkiller

Reaction score
Sometimes shit happens and builds take longer than anticipated to complete. If you're not prepared to deal with that, then do both yourself and your perspective luthier a favor and don't order a custom.

Im just messing around man ahah I know it happens with custom guitars, It will be worth it in the end though :D

Robokid

Reaction score
Sick stuff.

Question, look at the first pic that has a painted headstock in it. It's the black and white six string headstock. Does the corner next to the high E string's tuning peg hole look chipped to anyone else?

Hollowway

Extended Ranger
Reaction score
The lines of the Jekyll are just sooo cool. That is probably my favorite guitar shape of anything available. (That and the TIL8, that is.)

noob_pwn

Reaction score
Sick stuff.

Question, look at the first pic that has a painted headstock in it. It's the black and white six string headstock. Does the corner next to the high E string's tuning peg hole look chipped to anyone else?

i believe that's just the design of the headstock

synrgy

Ya ya ya I am Lorde
Reaction score
633782217356039100-OHNOOOO.jpg

ridner

Bastard of Thousands
Reaction score
this is the SICKEST thread ever! so many nice guitars! Bernie is a helluva guy - I would love to check out his shop. if I was anywhere in CA - I would make the trip. thanks for sharing :hbang:

Kammo1

Reaction score
Must say they are some of the nicest guitars I have seen in a long,long time and agree the BC Rich guys are masters at what they do

')