A good deal? (Schecter C1 Classic)

• Thread starter Philippe
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Philippe

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm currently looking for a guitar with easy access to the higher frets and for drop tuning (something for Periphery covers). I really find this guitar to be beautiful and the price isn't bad either. How much do you guys think I should be willing to pay for this guitar and are there any other available online or is there any similar guitar that you would recommend over this one?

Thank you so much :)

Here's the link:

Schecter Diamond Series C-1 Classic | eBay

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

gunch

digidun digidun wakka wakka skree
Reaction score
They're pretty good. Also bulb used one way back in the day. :yesway:

dres_x

Reaction score
Amazing guitar with awesome access to all the higher frets. When I got mine I think it was during a blowout...got it for $499 I think. I don't think they make them anymore so if that one's in good condition I'd jump on it!

dres_x

Reaction score
They come stock with duncans...JB in the bridge and either a 59 or Jazz in the neck...that changed depending on the year I think...

anne

No privacy hedge.
Reaction score
I have two of those. They're great. The stock pups are after-market Seymour Duncans. They're not ideal for Periphery covers, but they're well-liked pickups in general. If you want to stick with SD to keep it simple with a swap, .

SYLrules88

I play drums!
Reaction score
i bought mine almost 2 years ago and ive been very very happy with it! upper fret access is pretty good, not like BRJ or KxK good, but still really good. it has consistently felt and sounded well and, this may just be me, but ill probably have to buy a custom if im ever going to a find a more comfortable 6er.

as per what a deal it is, the starting price is kinda high assuming there will be more than 1 bid placed on it, and the case pictured will cost $45 extra. I got mine shipped in a hardcase for about $540. i dont know how desperate you are or how many other classics are on ebay, but you might could keep an eye out for one slightly cheaper. though this one is one of the newer ones (abalone inlays instead of MOP) and the gold isnt tarnished so its in better condition than most you will find.

')