A Grime Day For Jon Stauffer...Equitment stolen!!!

• Thread starter Jon Stauffer
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jon Stauffer

Reaction score
played in philly last nite. in a rush cuz i work nites at a warehouse in jersey 11pm-7am... thought my band packed everything.

they did...
everything but my baby :scream:
beingre001.jpg

so now after putting alot of hard work and effort into making my 7321 into sumthing i love i get jacked and gotta start off new.

:(ill never forget you girl. ive had you for almost over 2 years now and all youve ever done was make me happy. i remmebr when u were scared getting your dimarzios put in but i was there to hold your hand. im going to miss you. and ill never forget you.:(
RIP babygirl.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Edroz

new album soon!
Reaction score
that sucks man.

where did you play in Philly? any chance it could still be at the place you played?

chaztrip

Seeking not Found
Contributor
Reaction score
That sucks really bad....... sorry man!

TMatt142

vagitarian
Reaction score
May she rest peacefully.........Never know though......Keep being positive...That is seriously f-ed up to thief a guitar.....Commie bastard. May the one who stole said guitar be cursed from this day forward and only be capable of strumming out Yani tunes.....

Jon Stauffer

Reaction score
filafunk
and i went back and its gone.
like i keep thinkin sumone said oh shit thats stauffers guitar lemme hold it for em. but then again... who the fuck would do that? hahha
but im so upset i just spent 700$ all together for a fuckin 7420 hardtail and a set of EMG 707s. so i duno waht to say. i just wish it didnt hapen

Edroz

new album soon!
Reaction score
filafunk
and i went back and its gone.
like i keep thinkin sumone said oh shit thats stauffers guitar lemme hold it for em. but then again... who the fuck would do that? hahha
but im so upset i just spent 700$ all together for a fuckin 7420 hardtail and a set of EMG 707s. so i duno waht to say. i just wish it didnt hapen

was this a Pure Death Productions show by any chance? :lol:. i know they've booked that club before.

kmanick

Contributor
Reaction score
sorry to hear thah.
That totally sucks, I hope she turns up for you

GH0STrider

Resident Gangsta
Reaction score
That really is shitty man. I think havin an instrument that you really connect with is one of the most important aspects of being a guitar player. I'm sorry as hell that you lost yours. Hopefully your able to move on with this new ax, and who knows- maybe your 7321 will turn up.

Ruins

Reaction score
fuck this sucks so much. i hate when it happens it feels for me almost like it happened to my self, and its not the 700$ worth that hurts so much but the relation ship it self self the you had with this thing that got brutally and stupidly broken.
i really hope you get it back and get the chance to punch the fucker

Aled Smith

Reaction score
always keep your guitar hung round your neck and make sure you fill the amps with something like lead so they cant walk off wit them

ZXIIIT

XIII
Reaction score
Man, that is really fucked up!

Make sure you look around town, craigslist and ebay even pawnshops as it might turn up there....
good luck bro

ibznorange

Chief Officer/RHLC ©
Contributor
Reaction score
a pawn shop is like a really big ripoff loanbank.
you take them something, electronics, music equipment, movies, guns, and get a loan on it. but they never give you much money, and charge alot of interest.
alot of stolen stuff gets taken to pawnshops and left there

Hexer

Contributor
Reaction score
:noplease:

that really sucks! would be cool if she'd turn up somewhere and you could get her back easily! I really hope that happens!

Ruins

Reaction score
a pawn shop is like a really big ripoff loanbank.
you take them something, electronics, music equipment, movies, guns, and get a loan on it. but they never give you much money, and charge alot of interest.
alot of stolen stuff gets taken to pawnshops and left there
ahhh yes i know what it is, thanks

-K4G-

Go Auckland Blues!
Reaction score
damn that sucks.

this may sound kinda cliche, but maybe things happen for a reason.

a reason to get a new guitar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
')