A Grime Day For Jon Stauffer...Equitment stolen!!!

• Thread starter Jon Stauffer
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Marginal

Liquid Is Djent
Reaction score
The guy that stole your precious gear needs to be seriously beaten up. What an asshole...:noplease:

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Major suckage :noway:

Good luck with finding it, as others have said keep an eye on music stores and pawn shops in the area.

Jon Stauffer

Reaction score
FOUND IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND YEAH PURE DEATH PURDUCTS HELD IT FOR ME.
thats bad ass you knew about them Edroz. they sent me a big message fuckin with me n i just got it thismonring it was like I got a brand new guitar played by the one the only jon stauffer from molesting the dead. 2 millon dollars and its yours...nah just come over today adn get it u lazy dick. dont forget it again or you might not be lucky next time.so now.... do i keep this 7420 with 707s or do i take it back and get my HRG7 from ikebe.
and btw everyone who posted in this thread <333 thanks for the support. its bad ass to know so many ppl cared.

TemjinStrife

Power Metal Cellist
Reaction score
Yay, a happy ending!

Try out the 7420 for a bit and see if you like it. If not, well, I've never played an HRG7, but I assume it's a nicer guitar... I'd personally say go for it if the 7420 isn't what you're looking for.

TimSE

Tone Chasr
Contributor
Reaction score
:D awesome

i lost a guitar like that once
lost forever tho
it sucked so not THAT bigger deal hah :lol:

glad u got urs back tho :yesway:

HighGain510

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm grinning like an idiot.

Congrats dude. Don't ever lose her again!

:lol: Yeah same here man, I am really happy you got her back! I've never had it happend to me but I'm ALWAYS (I mean seriously.... like 24/7) worried about someone jacking my gear and I'd hate it to happen to you. Glad you got your baby back! :hbang:

Mattmc74

Contributor
Reaction score
:realmad: Thats sucks! I hope you find it. And then beat the living shit out of the asshole that stole it! Good luck

Hexer

Contributor
Reaction score
can only say: WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hbang::metal::yesway::cool:

Edroz

new album soon!
Reaction score
FOUND IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND YEAH PURE DEATH PURDUCTS HELD IT FOR ME.
thats bad ass you knew about them Edroz. they sent me a big message fuckin with me n i just got it thismonring it was like I got a brand new guitar played by the one the only jon stauffer from molesting the dead. 2 millon dollars and its yours...nah just come over today adn get it u lazy dick. dont forget it again or you might not be lucky next time.so now.... do i keep this 7420 with 707s or do i take it back and get my HRG7 from ikebe.
and btw everyone who posted in this thread <333 thanks for the support. its bad ass to know so many ppl cared.

:lol:

yeah, Joe and Riju (PDP) are good buddies of mine. i've played a few shows through them with various bands (Insatanity, Mortal Decay, Polterchrist) for the past couple years, i'm sure i'll end up playing a show with your band eventually :lol:. anyway, that rules they were looking out for you, and you got your guitar back :yesway:

Varjo

ss.org frenulum
Reaction score
End's well all's well :)

Bet that taught an unforgettable lesson about forgetting your gear. That was way too close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
')