A kick in the pills

• Thread starter noodles
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

noodles

Contributor
Reaction score
Back in high school, my sister had this piece of shit boyfriend that I always hated. He was a total dog who treated her like crap, but it was her "first love", so she was just too naive to and in love to dump his monkey ass. He cheated on her without telling her, and caught HPV from someone. Of course, he passed it on to her. He also got her pregnant, dumped her at 8 months because he wasn't "ready to be a father", has been arrested several times for not paying child support, and is currently whereabouts unknown.

Fast forward ten years. Some of you probably already know where this is going...

My sister has had ongoing problems with ovarian and uterian cysts. She went to the doctor earlier this week with the same appendicitis-type symptoms that have signaled cysts in the past. Except that this time it was far more sinister: cervical cancer.

My poor sister is just 29, and she is going to have to have a hysterectomy. In addition to being highly invasive, it also means onset menopause. She stands a fair chance of requiring chemotherapy.

Words cannot describe what I am feeling right now. In addition to all the fear and sorrow I feel for her, I'm filled with an indescribable rage directed at one Daniel McLaren. For the sake of my fiance and her daughter, I'm glad I don't know where he lives, because I would probably beat him unconscious with a baseball bat. As a matter of fact, I'm not sure I'd be able to stop swinging it until I saw the pavement through his chest. He's not worth going to jail for, but the fact that he is still hurting one of my best friend's in the entire world has me day dreaming of causing him a great deal of pain in return.

I'll be drinking Gentleman Jack straight up tonight. I have about a third of a fifth left, and I aim to kill it. :(

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Karl Hungus

You're no daisy.
Contributor
Reaction score
Jesus, that's some fierce nasty shit going down. :(

I'd offer you some $150 whiskey if it wasn't for the fact that you're the other side of the world.

Regor

Double Edge FTW
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm really sorry to hear that Dave. That really sucks ass.

If she does go thru chemo and needs someone to talk to, feel free to have her contact me.

noodles

Contributor
Reaction score
Thanks, Roger, I really appreciate that. :yesway:

Thanks, Karl, I really wish I could cash in on that.

ohio_eric

Contributor
Reaction score
That totally sucks. She's in my prayers.

I hate guys like the asshat that did that to yor sister. If you're not ready to be a dad don't screw around for christ's sake. Be responsible, condoms are easy beating a disease is difficult.

ibzrg1570

Reaction score
Sorry about that, man. Tough medical situations always suck. I personally don't know how it feels, because I was too young to know when my dad had his own medical crisis, but my mom still has emotional scars from that experience and I know how damaging something like this can be. Hope it all works out okay.

JPMDan

IT'S OVER 9000!!!!
Contributor
Reaction score
Man thats just fucked up.... I'm sorry to hear this Dave. I'd buy ya a drink if I could bro.

metalfiend666

-
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Shit, that's awful Dave. If I wasn't 3000miles away I'd buy you a drink or 10. I really hope your sister makes it through this. I also really hope some kind of karma comes round and gets that wanker :mad:

Shorty

Guitar Buying Frenzy!
Contributor
Reaction score
I can totally identify with how you feel mate. My sisters ex husband was a violent piece of shit. She used to be the life and soul of the party and instead he reduced her to a stressed out wreck who is scared of everything and everyone.

Drink back, remember she is still alive and take some solace in that she has you as a brother to care about her. She will appreciate that. Family is family and the bond between brother & sister is always strong (even when you fight).

As for him, karma will deal with him. I guarantee it.

JJ Rodriguez

Contributor
Reaction score
That's fucking retarded man. I fucking hate kids, but if I knocked a chick up I would at least have the stones to take care of the hell spawn. Seriously, I'm sure my kid would be the next Ted Bundy...

nitelightboy

I poop in shoes.
Contributor
Reaction score
Jeez dude. I'm sorry to hear that she's going through so much. I know it sucks to have to sit there and watch someone you love dearly go through such terrible stuff, but be there for her and you can do some great things for her. She definately needs a brother like you!

Drew

Forum MVP
Reaction score
I'll be drinking Gentleman Jack straight up tonight. I have about a third of a fifth left, and I aim to kill it. :(

Any other situation, I'd call you a pussy for aiming so low.

In this context, well, if you ever find the guy, you've got my number. After we scrape what's left of him off the pavement, pour it into his car, light a cigarette and leave it burning in a pool of high-proof booze on the seat of the car, we can go off to whoever's place is closest and put a serious hurt on a slightly larger bottle of something.

I've got a sister. I'm the same way, people hurt her and they die.

Rick

ALL HAIL DJOD
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Man, that's terrible. Let's go find this asshole. :ninja:

Nik

Arrogant asshole
Reaction score
Wow, what a jerk that guy is. But I guess that's just how life goes sometimes, and you just have to roll with it. Beating the living hell out of the guy will not solve any problems and only create new ones. Supporting your sister (as I'm sure you're doing) is the most important thing.

All of my best wishes to her and your family!

Rebelyellz

DONNIE
Reaction score
Man thats bad! A real Man doesnt do that sh&t!I feel for you and your family!! DONNIE

HighGain510

Contributor
Reaction score
Damn Dave, that sucks beyond belief bro! :mad: My thoughts and prayers are with you and your sister man, I hope all goes well in this beyond-tough situation bro. If I end up moving within a reasonable distance, I'll take you out for a drink some night Dave! :yesway:

JJ Rodriguez

Contributor
Reaction score
Beating the living hell out of the guy will not solve any problems and only create new ones.

But it would sure as shit make him feel better. The real problem here is how do you give someone cancer? Because that's what this asshole REALLY deserves.

')