A little death metal action..

• Thread starter raybrochill
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

shredguitar7

Reaction score
i think it sounds great until you get to a few parts where the cymbals sound fake.. the hi-hats particularly in one or two sections have the same velocity and sound each hit.. other than that.. i think its great..

McChubs

Reaction score
Sounds pretty spot on to me, you should mix Fear Factory's next album, hoho!

templton89

russki 3Dartist dude
Reaction score
Sounds damn good to me, def better than the first one you posted!

i didnt comment on the original post because I couldn't add anything that wasnt already mentioned, but now after you did some tweaking and added vocals I just had to post something :lol:

McChubs

Reaction score
The fast palm mutes sound really weird though, like whoever played it had the squeakiest strings ever made.

raybrochill

Reaction score
The fast palm mutes sound really weird though, like whoever played it had the squeakiest strings ever made.

haha yeah... the guy wasn't the strongest picker I've ever worked with so some things could be a little better with the guitar tone. =(

Andii

Reaction score
Western NC in a secret lair high on the mountain
haha yeah... the guy wasn't the strongest picker I've ever worked with so some things could be a little better with the guitar tone. =(

Yeah I know how that is. I had some people in here recently that wouldn't pick hard enough and it really screwed up the tone.:squint:

So what is the name of your studio?(that is if you've named it/have a web site ha ha)

raybrochill

Reaction score
So what is the name of your studio?(that is if you've named it/have a web site ha ha)

I've been tossing around a few names for a while, but I'm realllyy non commital when it comes to those types of things. I guess I'm waiting to grab a bit more business before I settle on anything. Hopefully this band will bring me some businesssss

Latest posts

')