A Little Something GREEN (KxK 6SC w/Hannes)

BTS

BTS
Reaction score
I dont usually like this kind of green, but when I do its on a KxK singlecut like this.

Seriously unique instrument that looks like awesome (and like all KxK's will play like a dream).

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

cwhitey2

BlackendCrust Metal™
Reaction score
This shows the shape of the guitar better :D

attachment.php

Holy fack....:yum:!!!!!!

mphsc

http://pyramidguitarscompany.com/
Reaction score
+1 & those blocks really set it off. Nice work.

larry

". . . . . . . ."
Reaction score
Has Rob given his thoughts on the Hannes? I'd be curious to hear what his opinion is.

yes, this. rob's guitars look killer with the hannes bridge, he should stock it as an option.

kruneh

Reaction score
That looks HOT!
Love the fretboard, those black blocks is a really nice touch.
I´d really like a six string SC-model with a Hannes from Rob.

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Thanks guys, I am really happy with how my idea for this one came together :yesway:

Has Rob given his thoughts on the Hannes? I'd be curious to hear what his opinion is.

I'm waiting for this to ship before I ask him :lol: This is the first guitar he's built with one.

NickB11

Reaction score
Looks awesome - though I think black pickups would looks sick as well! The natural pickup covers are a good change of pace though, don't see that too often! :hbang: Either way killer :yesway:

Larrikin666

Deadite
Reaction score
I'm waiting for this to ship before I ask him :lol: This is the first guitar he's built with one.

That works. Haha. I expect a detailed review from you. Tell Rob to pump out a few more of these. I actually prefer the look of this to the Sii-6 and other sixes he's put out before, and I've been tossing around the idea of ordering one of those from him.

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
That works. Haha. I expect a detailed review from you. Tell Rob to pump out a few more of these. I actually prefer the look of this to the Sii-6 and other sixes he's put out before, and I've been tossing around the idea of ordering one of those from him.

Will do :yesway: I am REALLY happy with how my tweaks to the SC design turned out, and I do think Rob said he was willing to build more of these, but you'd need to email him to confirm that.

patata

7 heaven
Reaction score
If it had a single volume it would have been the best LP ever.

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score

He basically said it's a well built solid bridge, but anything beyond that comes down to personal preference and is subjective :lol: I do think he's willing to offer them on other builds though.

If it had a single volume it would have been the best LP ever.

I'll try to keep your preferences in mind next time I order myself a guitar :yesway:

sandalhat

Reaction score
I gotta admit, I didn't see it until seeing it all together. Now that I saw the completed pics, that is one seriously badass guitar!! Congrats!

')