A little tour of my Guitar Room! (possible G.A.S inside. Wear a mask!)

• Thread starter Corpsegrinder88
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Corpsegrinder88

Jackson Whore
Reaction score
Im pretty proud of all this i must say. every time i walk into it i think about the endless possibilities that are here.. now if i could only play damn good..

But ive worked pretty hard to be able to buy these things. I have my up and downs like any small business owner now days but i feel blessed. and when i strap on a guitar no matter the worries of the day is just rocked away!

but i wanted to share with my friends here.. Ill try to also detail out this and that because i know alot of folks like to try and inquire about different pups and stuff..

enjoy.

The MOST IMPORTANT part of any guitar room.. A humidifier. Depending on where you live air will get dry. and your fretboards and frets will show it.. Expanding from hot and cold. moist to dry SO i run about 2 gallons of water a week through this.. Keeps things nice and cool...

IMG_3038.jpg

This is my 25th Anniversary Double Rhoads King V. Number 6 of 25 made.

Untitled-1l90u.jpg

Also a SUPER RARE. i mean uber hard to come across but still not that valuable unless you just want to say you own one. Japanese Team GJ Rhoads. Grover Jackson.. 24 fret with v trem.

IMG_3054.jpg

IMG_3055.jpg

From left to right..
1985 Jackson Kelly, San Dimas California (Just traded it for a KV2T) , 25th Anniversary King Kelly #10 of 25 Made. Jackson RR24M with Dimarzio Super distortion and RR24M with Bareknuckle PainKiller..

IMG_3032.jpg

Here are some of my Cabs and Amps.. Along with 3 gutiars. Chravel Avenger that i replaced the neck on with a Charvel Neck with MOP Inlays. Looks super awesome.. loaded with Dimebucker and a Duncan Rails, Next is RR5 stock, and a Alexi 600 with Bareknuckle warpig.

Amps/Cabs are Mesa Dual Rec 3 Channel with Alligator Tolex, (2) Mesa Oversized Recto slant cabs, Marshall JCM2000 DSL Full Stack with 1960 vintage Cabs, and tucked in the corner is a Peavey 5150, Marshall VS100 full stack that i had to put in the closet LOL.

As for my Tones, I use a Boss GT-8, GT10 and a Line 6 Toneport UX2 through my laptop. So needless to say i can get endless tones with these combinations.

IMG_3033.jpg

IMG_3040.jpg

To many guitars to name here. but for the most parts. on the wall . Jackson SL1T Transblack, Jackson SL1, Jackson Archtop SLATM-Q, PRS SC245 Brazilian, Artist package.(such a freakin nice guitar) Agile 3000M Thru, Dean Inferno Flying V, Dean ML Shadow, Flying V neckthru and more down the hallway..

IMG_3034.jpg

IMG_3037.jpg

As requested by a few.

IMG_2890.jpg

IMG_2894.jpg

IMG_2891.jpg

Here is the wall of metal!

On the wall you see 3 Dave Mustaine Y2KV's Which if you dont know about these there were less than 275 made and people hoarde these like gold. They are the Perfect FLying V. Ive even had Die Hard Gibson guys tell me this..

Next set of 3's are KV2T's. Which what makes these unique is they are FIrst run KV2T's which Mike Shannon actually built wrong, Yes wrong. They were supposed to be 24.75 inch scale length but the first 12 were made to 25.5 inch length and makes these Ungodly rare.. Lucky to find em.

Skulls KV2 on the Bottom was painted by Mike Learn. Unreal Paint Job. details everywhere..

back wall is my RR1T (Top Left) Jackson Stars 24 Fret Neckthru Rhoads (Top Right) and bottom is a Kevin Bond Rhoads, with Lundgren Pickup. By far the best pickup ive tried. Even better than the BKP.

On the Stands are Agile Neckthru 7 Stringer Single Pup, Dean Black Gold Z and my Schecter Flying V 8 Stringer. only 55 made i was told.

IMG_3035.jpg

IMG_2883.jpg

IMG_2020.jpg

Parts Bin. Never have to many parts. This is loaded down with caps,pots, switches and so on as well as fret cleaning stuff and so on.. and to save some space since i wasnt needing a window right there i put up some pegboard and voila! Awesome storage on the wall!!! Also could work for anyoneone that wants to put a (2) 1x2 boards and a sheet of pegboard..

Little messy. I just wired up some stuff.. but space saver!

IMG_3064.jpg

Here are the Super strat and so on body styles.. With a couple of Grover Jackson Models too.. those were only made in Japan and dont surface to often here in the states...

As well as my Agile 7's, Carvin 7's and Baritone guitars..

IMG_3046.jpg

IMG_3047.jpg

And finally. Overstock.. LOL I actually didnt have a place to put this PEavey 5150 cab so i stuck it in my other room as well as another Full VS100 Marshall Stack.

Peavey actually had mis matched speakers so im not using it right now..

IMG_3042.jpg

IMG_3041.jpg

So There ya go guys.. My jam room. I look forward to seeing your gear and guitars in the future...

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

elrrek

Contributor
Reaction score
Awesome!
And I can't see any Ibanez guitars in there, which is rare round these parts.
Wow.

Corpsegrinder88

Jackson Whore
Reaction score
Awesome!
And I can't see any Ibanez guitars in there, which is rare round these parts.
Wow.

Im actually not that big of a Ibby fan.. I like most of what i see prestige wise. Neckthru ones. The puzzle piece ibbys are awesome..

but just never got into them.. I prefer jackson necks over the wizard 2's and stuff so ??

Church2224

Guitar Whore
Reaction score
Nice collection man. The 25th anniversary King V is killer....along with, well, all of your Jacksons. The KV2Ts Look amazing as well. I would love to get on but with the 24.75 inch neck instead.

BucketheadRules

Fuzz pedal hoarder
Reaction score
FUCKING HELL! That's a crazy amount of gear, you sir are awesome. :D

Corpsegrinder88 said:
I look forward to seeing your gear and gutiars in the future...

Alrighty then!

My collection is relatively tame atm (but it has plenty of time to expand, I'm not even 16 yet :D)

DeanandV.jpg

RG7321.jpg

IbandYamaha.jpg

Acoustic.jpg

Cameraphotos001.jpg

That's a Dean Baby ML, a Gibson Flying V, an Ibanez RG350EX, a Yamaha Pacifica, a Jim Harley acoustic, a Vintage V100IT and they go into this:

Newrig.jpg

Blackstar HT Club 40, Hardwire TL-2, Marshall Jackhammer and Digitech Whammy.

I already posted these in the sticky thread I think, but I'll use literally any excuse to post pics. :D

Last edited:

Corpsegrinder88

Jackson Whore
Reaction score
Nice collection man. The 25th anniversary King V is killer....along with, well, all of your Jacksons. The KV2Ts Look amazing as well. I would love to get on but with the 24.75 inch neck instead.

Easy to find that one.. I just traded that San Dimas Kelly for one actually.. Get to play around with that soon..

Philligan

The White-Knuckler
Contributor
Reaction score
I thought you were done when you got to the amps :eek: :lol:

Needless to say, awesome collection, man. That 25th Anniversary King Kelly was my desktop background for like a year and a half :yesway:

cwhitey2

BlackendCrust Metal™
Reaction score
So, my GAS mask failed....thanks to you i have to go buy something now :p

P.S. That is the nicest collection of V's i have EVER seen!

Oh and is that Alligator cover on your RECTO?

Corpsegrinder88

Jackson Whore
Reaction score
So, my GAS mask failed....thanks to you i have to go buy something now :p

P.S. That is the nicest collection of V's i have EVER seen!

Oh and is that Alligator cover on your RECTO?

LOL,, That happens.. But yes. alligator Tolex.. honestly would like to try a triple rec though.. this dual sounds good but ya know.. Never ends...

Auyard

Reaction score
I hate you. :squint:

Are you endorsed at all? Or just a very loyal buyer? Either way, :hbang:

Fred

Reaction score
So... By my count you have 54 electrics (give or take) and 1 acoustic. Ridiculous, but whilst lots of them aren't to my taste, I won't pretend I don't envy you.

cwhitey2

BlackendCrust Metal™
Reaction score
LOL,, That happens.. But yes. alligator Tolex.. honestly would like to try a triple rec though.. this dual sounds good but ya know.. Never ends...

That is tits!!!

If it makes you feel better, i play a fake dual rec (line 6 spider valve mkii, insane channel:lol:):wallbash:.

')