A little tour of my Guitar Room! (possible G.A.S inside. Wear a mask!)

• Thread starter Corpsegrinder88
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

elrrek

Contributor
Reaction score
Im actually not that big of a Ibby fan.. I like most of what i see prestige wise. Neckthru ones. The puzzle piece ibbys are awesome..

but just never got into them.. I prefer jackson necks over the wizard 2's and stuff so ??

Perfectly fine with me Sir, I understand completely, if I had the cash I'd be in exactly the same position :p

As it is, I'll make do with my 2 Japanese Jackson's right now (JJ4 and Dinky Rev 94) and be happy I have them.

Corpsegrinder88

Jackson Whore
Reaction score
Whew Lots of replies! I like it..

Truly an awesome spectacle!

Kudos to a beautiful collection of Jacksons!
(coming from an Ibby guy)

Thanks dude.. I want to get a prestige or two. there are still some more guitars i want to add for variety like BC Rich, Kramers, Older Carvins.. so on..

You sir... are a whore.

:yesway:

Yes sir Mesh. I take it like a champ when it Jackson Big Penis of Love comes around.. LOL.. (whew.. Kinda vulgar!)

Oh my god. That's insane dude. We recently ran across a guy that had a garage FULL of nothing but USA Strats and bulk parts... I think 52 or 53 Strats, boxes FULL of pickups, tuning keys, I mean the dude literally had 92 pickguards, but you definitely win.

Shoot man i dunno.. 53 USA Strats. Thats almost a lamborghini.. LOL.. i would like to hear more about this guy though.. i love hoarders!!

I really wish Jackson made more of those Y2KV's. I'll always want one. I want a KE1 too :bowdown:

Me too.. You cant even get it through the custom shop either.. I would love to have a Y2K body with sharks eye inlays and smurf hat headstock with CRACKED MIRROR top!!

Nice shop. Do you have a price list ?

Not a shop dude.. Just a Jackson whore as stated above.. LOL..

ivancic1al

Probrem?
Reaction score
LOL,, That happens.. But yes. alligator Tolex.. honestly would like to try a triple rec though.. this dual sounds good but ya know.. Never ends...

When I bought my triple, I A/B'd against a dual, and maybe it was just the individual character of amps, but everything about the triple sounded better to me, and it was $100 cheaper cause it was gently used, so I can vouch for the triple. :shred: Absolutely retarded waste of volume at upper limit, doubt anyone has ever needed that kind of output, but more is always better right? :lol:

BTW, you have one of the nicest collections of Jacksons I've ever laid eyes on. You are a lucky man. Cheers!

Corpsegrinder88

Jackson Whore
Reaction score
When I bought my triple, I A/B'd against a dual, and maybe it was just the individual character of amps, but everything about the triple sounded better to me, and it was $100 cheaper cause it was gently used, so I can vouch for the triple. :shred: Absolutely retarded waste of volume at upper limit, doubt anyone has ever needed that kind of output, but more is always better right? :lol:

BTW, you have one of the nicest collections of Jacksons I've ever laid eyes on. You are a lucky man. Cheers!

Thanks dude..

Im getting there.. but its not near as nice as some folks' collections of Jacksons over at Jackson/charvel and Jackson guitar palace forums.. Those guys bring all of it to the table.. some sweet jacksons i wish i had..

MetalDaze

Repless in Seattle
Reaction score
The Jackson collection won't be complete until you have the elusive Cock Dragon! (inside joke from the Jackson forum) :hbang:

That_One_Person

Gotta link for that?
Reaction score
I keep coming back to look at that Double Rhoads. That thing is so sexy it is rediculous. How much bigger is it than one of your King V's?

That_One_Person

Gotta link for that?
Reaction score
Kv2's measure 16 inches from tip to tip and double rhoads is 20 i believe..

Wow I would look absolutely silly with one then. My KV5FR looks around normal on me and I am around 5'9"/5'10". I bet someone would need to be atleast 6 feet for it to look normal. Anyway, your collection of pointy Jacksons is insane. :bowdown:

6Christ6Denied6

Reaction score
if i could steal any guitar from you id have to take that beautiful PRS single cut, not a big jackson fan but congrats on the amazing collection.

shogunate

Reaction score
What pickup is in the Kevin Bond Rhoads, since you said it was your favorite pickup????

You seem to have a few to judge it against... (snicker) :)

')