A little tour of my Guitar Room! (possible G.A.S inside. Wear a mask!)

• Thread starter Corpsegrinder88
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Alberto7

Living room guitarist. Ex-bedroom guitarist.
Contributor
Reaction score
Holy sweet mother of all that is good and pure...!! :eek:

And ALL of that is yours... It looks more like a guitar store/workshop than just a "room"! I absolutely love the OP.

Corpsegrinder88

Jackson Whore
Reaction score
Yes sir.. Ive worked on that for quite some time.. Its always nice to meet a guitarist that really has a good style and yet they play a squire or something. I like to invite em over and put some serious axes in there hands.

I remember my first was a dean vendetta. Then i bought my RR1T and it was a night and day difference on how they played. so easier to play the Rhoads. after that Jackson had my Balls in a vise grip.. Ive been there B@tch ever since! LOL

Alberto7

Living room guitarist. Ex-bedroom guitarist.
Contributor
Reaction score
^ Haha awesome! I haven't played many Jacksons, but the ones I did play (A Kelly model, not sure which one specifically, an RR5, and an SL3) were incredible!

I'd love to visit that place man hahaha just BEING there would be awesome. Congratulations on such a great collection. Let's it hope it gets nothing but better! :)

leandroab

Stay Negative™
Reaction score
1277612165763.gif

SpottedBeaver

Ancient Mariner
Reaction score
I really like the collection and I want to jam with you. I'll bring the Triple Rec, my Prestige and a case of beer. You are in South Arkansas and I'm in North Texas... It's not too far of a drive.

Actually, I'm kidding... Sort of. I'd like to jam in that room. I just couldn't get away and I still kinda suck on the guitar. Time to get practicing.

Corpsegrinder88

Jackson Whore
Reaction score
Hell yeah. I might try to talk you out of that triple.lol. Im looking for a straight recto cab if you also know anyone that has one for sale.

But I hear ya on playing part. I'm not that good either. But I'm trying to learn the entire kill em all album., lol.

Figured what better band then the first metal band I heard at ripe old age of 7. Kinda learn with metallica till justice. Seemed like the guitar parts just got better album after album.

SpottedBeaver

Ancient Mariner
Reaction score
Well, the Triple is not in my hands yet. It will be soon. I've been trying a few amps out and it has come down to the Dual & the Triple. So this'll be straight out of the box. I'm not going to give that up :p.

The first song I learned, all the way through, was Fade to Black off Ride the Lightning. I don't remeber how to play it anymore because that was years ago. I'll try it again someday.

asher

So Did We
Reaction score
Hot damn. I want some of those KV2T's (they're one of my favorite designs) and the Kellys. and most of those RR's would be cool too :lol:

asher

So Did We
Reaction score
That's actually really sweet looking :yesway:

Definitely prefer the white ones, probably gonna have to go with the classic Zebra pups.

kruneh

Reaction score
Cool collection and the KV2T pic is great :D
Love that guitar!

Corpsegrinder88

Jackson Whore
Reaction score
Im pretty sure you are keeping Jackson in business!!

Lol. Not really. I never buy new. new prices are to much and just like a car. Once you do the sale value of guitar drops like crazy.

Honestly you can get damn near 2 used jacksons for the price of one new.

way I look at it atleast.

Lukifer

Need more gain
Reaction score
I agree. I havent bought a new guitar since I bought a les Paul copy off eBay from some Chinese company like 6 years ago!!

Awesome guitars man! Awesome everything actually Haha!!

Sunlit Omega

Chaos Engineer
Contributor
Reaction score
I can only hope one day to have a guitar room as impressive as yours. Very impressive, I'm not worthy!:bowdown:

Ketzer

Good news, everyone!
Reaction score
so THAT'S what happened to that "cloud" Soloist I was gonna buy a few years back.

')