A little tour of my Guitar Room! (possible G.A.S inside. Wear a mask!)

• Thread starter Corpsegrinder88
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Ketzer

Good news, everyone!
Reaction score
Guilty as charged :lol:

Thankfully, my ESP covers all my superstrat bases at the moment. Any more 6-string guitars I get will be pointy. There's a Rhoads Pro local to me for $600, in a deep red. That might be next on my list.

Corpsegrinder88

Jackson Whore
Reaction score
LOL.. Hell yeah dude.. Does it have the MOP inlays and stuff? Should also look at the RR5's I can defiantly find you a good deal on a Rhoads or King V.

Got that pipeline to the Jackson Network thing goin on!

Ketzer

Good news, everyone!
Reaction score
LOL.. Hell yeah dude.. Does it have the MOP inlays and stuff? Should also look at the RR5's I can defiantly find you a good deal on a Rhoads or King V.

Got that pipeline to the Jackson Network thing goin on!

Yeah, it's the top-level Pro, with MOP and the Schaller trem. EMGs, too. Kinda banged-up, though.

I've played RR5s and KV5s, they just don't feel the same to me. It's either got to be a Pro or a USA. Honestly, the one I want the MOST is the Cherry Sunburst KV Pro Mustaine, with the Kahler Fixed bridge and gold hardware.

There was this awesome Ontario Soloist at the Philadelphia Guitar Show last summer in white, but it had a JT-6 and the guy wanted something like $1500 for it. I could have bought it, but held off... a week later I got my ESP for far less than that.

Corpsegrinder88

Jackson Whore
Reaction score
Yeah, it's the top-level Pro, with MOP and the Schaller trem. EMGs, too. Kinda banged-up, though.

I've played RR5s and KV5s, they just don't feel the same to me. It's either got to be a Pro or a USA. Honestly, the one I want the MOST is the Cherry Sunburst KV Pro Mustaine, with the Kahler Fixed bridge and gold hardware.

There was this awesome Ontario Soloist at the Philadelphia Guitar Show last summer in white, but it had a JT-6 and the guy wanted something like $1500 for it. I could have bought it, but held off... a week later I got my ESP for far less than that.

Yeah Pros are super nice.. Dont rule out the Jackson Stars if you can find one.. I have a 24 Fret neckthru Rhoads and its pimp.. Hard to find though..

but if you hold out you can find a smokin deal on ebay.

sessionswan

ffffffffftt
Reaction score
Yeah, but where were the guitars?

Seriously though man, that's a very nice collection you have! A tip of ye olde internet hat in your direction

Nile

Giver of the Likes
Reaction score
:mf666:
bet your like that everyday at full volume
i know i would be...

MaxStatic

Reaction score
Don't want to hijacking op, I can post pics of my "cave" too. No where near the glory that you have but its enough to make most turn hater.

Corpsegrinder88

Jackson Whore
Reaction score
yeah max. Start a new thread and lets see it.

There is a guy at the charvel forums who has atleast 100 usa charvels. its a awesome man room

SpottedBeaver

Ancient Mariner
Reaction score
I know it was a joke.

:squint: <--- that's the look I give my son at times. Just one of those Dad looks.

DIFF

Reaction score
Awesome jam room!!
I can't wait to get out of this shoebox I live in. All my stuff is polished up and stashed in the closet. I only keep one or two out at a time.
Nice work station.

D

')