A little tour of my Guitar Room! (possible G.A.S inside. Wear a mask!)

• Thread starter Corpsegrinder88
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

SirMyghin

The Dirt Guy
Contributor
Reaction score
Nice stuff. Certainly quite the hoard. Glad you and I don't have the same taste otherwise you would likely beat me to every purchase.

Guitars aren't for collecting though, they are for playing.

Hybrid138

Reaction score
One day I will have a room like you, sir!

Corpsegrinder88

Jackson Whore
Reaction score
Nice stuff. Certainly quite the hoard. Glad you and I don't have the same taste otherwise you would likely beat me to every purchase.

Guitars aren't for collecting though, they are for playing.

LOL I heard that. but i play em.. I cycle through em to keep the dust off. but cost my ass on string changes!!! :lol:

Trendkill

Reaction score
That PRS you said was "freakin nice" is absolutely gorgeous man. I have to agree ^^^^ that is what a REAL mancave looks like. = WIN

shogunate

Reaction score
I agree, I prefer the Jackson neck shape over Ibbys... Just something about em, they aren't necessarily the thinnest, flattest, widest, whatever, but Grover got it right :yesway: Years before anyone else, too :lol:

What Lundgren model is in the Kevin bonds Rhoads btw? I've wanted that model since I was a kid :lol: Giving your "collection" (understatement of 2011?), I'm very curious as to why you think it is the best pickup you've ever had :scratch:???

Fuckin' congrats, you are living proof that GAS isn't a passing affliction, but a lifetime genetic defect :D

jl-austin

Reaction score
So, I guess you kind of like Jackson guitars, huh? :)

Awesome collection!

SirMyghin

The Dirt Guy
Contributor
Reaction score
LOL I heard that. but i play em.. I cycle through em to keep the dust off. but cost my ass on string changes!!! :lol:

I find my 2 axes and 5 string bass to be expensive.. Then again you probably change less frequently (even at once a year you probably have me beat though.

TMatt142

vagitarian
Reaction score
Truly an awesome spectacle!

Kudos to a beautiful collection of Jacksons!
(coming from an Ibby guy)

jordanky

Contributor
Reaction score
Oh my god. That's insane dude. We recently ran across a guy that had a garage FULL of nothing but USA Strats and bulk parts... I think 52 or 53 Strats, boxes FULL of pickups, tuning keys, I mean the dude literally had 92 pickguards, but you definitely win.

AcousticMinja

String Theorist
Contributor
Reaction score
Wow did you win the lottery?
Care to donate? :lol:
jk dude
but my god that collection is heavenly.

Reaction score
fuck-i-just-jizzed-a-little-bit.jpg

maliciousteve

Contributor
Reaction score
I really wish Jackson made more of those Y2KV's. I'll always want one. I want a KE1 too :bowdown:

')