A little update on my BRJ !!

• Thread starter Rhoadkiller
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

EOT

I pull over 500 lbs.
Reaction score
That thing looks awesome! Gorgeous quilt. The tuners really cool with gears exposed. I really like the grain on the back of the headstock too.:yesway:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Rhoadkiller

Reaction score
this guitar looks so awesome, the quilt is amazing ! Do you know for whom the black/grey guitar in the background is ?

Thanks man! and actually no i don't know who's it is.

That thing looks awesome! Gorgeous quilt. The tuners really cool with gears exposed. I really like the grain on the back of the headstock too.:yesway:
They definitely look way better than regular closed tuners .

Man that looks dangerously sharp with the "pointies" , don't go stabbing yourself.
Ahaha are you talking about the horn or the grain pattern on the neck?

Rhoadkiller

Reaction score
pics of the fretboard :D and control positioning
photo6.jpg

photo5.jpg

phantasm

Reaction score
Congrats! Mine is done and should be here next week. I'm pumped.

Curious, is that an ebony neck? Did you ask for the pronounced grain? It's nice looking.

Jeff

Rhoadkiller

Reaction score
Congrats! Mine is done and should be here next week. I'm pumped.

Curious, is that an ebony neck? Did you ask for the pronounced grain? It's nice looking.

Jeff

Yeah dude I went to his shop and actually looked at a bunch of fretboards.
IMG_6841.jpg

and this is the one on my baby LOL:hbang:
IMG_6847.jpg
:hbang:

phantasm

Reaction score
That is totally sweet. When I first ordered mine it was going to be that color, but I changed my mind and went with blue.

Congrats!

j

Speculum Speculorum

Reaction score
Oh man now begins the period of pain for me. I ordered my BRJ back in March and I know that there will be a steady flow of BRJ NGD's for a while before I get to contribute to the insanity. It's going to make me nuts. That sweet finish is pretty awesome and the fingerboard... my heavens.

That is macassar ebony, yeah? Trust me if it is... it feels gooooood, man. I should know. My warmoth neck and fretboard are made of raw unfinished macassar ebony... Yum... :hbang:

Attachments

• Warmoth neck.jpg
    Warmoth neck.jpg
    246.1 KB · Views: 50

Rhoadkiller

Reaction score
Lmao bernies a silly ass guy. Fun stuff!
Bernie is the coolest dude alive man! :hbang:
Oh man now begins the period of pain for me. I ordered my BRJ back in March and I know that there will be a steady flow of BRJ NGD's for a while before I get to contribute to the insanity. It's going to make me nuts. That sweet finish is pretty awesome and the fingerboard... my heavens.

That is macassar ebony, yeah? Trust me if it is... it feels gooooood, man. I should know. My warmoth neck and fretboard are made of raw unfinished macassar ebony... Yum... :hbang:

I honestly only know its ebony, I'm not sure if its Macassar thats something I should ask the grand master lol

Speculum Speculorum

Reaction score
I'm almost positive that it is. The chocolate striping gives it away. As it ages you'll notice the contrast becomes more drastic. I love it to pieces.

')