A love letter to the Ibanez Universe

Louis Cypher

Reaction score
I did have one of those JEM 7V7, was a fcuking stunning guitar to look at, regret selling it, but at the time I needed the money back on it. When I look back at what I paid for it (got it as part of a NOS fire sale from GAK I think, as barely anyone bought one when they came out) and sold it for and what it would cost to buy one now..... :wallbash:

Korn made me buy my Green dots & the PWH I have had in the past. The Green Dot is my favourite, the 2nd one I had that I got off someone on here was a stunning guitar to play, dinged up a bit but I loved it, Tax man came tho and demanded I sell it, bastard

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Wiltonauer

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
What Ibanez fans clearly want is more Polar Express Lights, Hurl Burl tops, Evertoon Bridges, and Fishmen.

gh0styboi

Everybody Poops
Reaction score
I didn't get my Universe Green Dot because of Via, I got it because one of Korn's guitarist played one.
Relatable. I don't have a UV yet - it's one of my bucket list guitars - but the entire reason I started playing guitar at all was because of the intro to ADIDAS. Up until then, I'd been learning bass. The second I heard that droning intro as a young metalhead, I knew immediately I had to make that sound.

Latest posts

')