A new 7-string prog rock/metal instrumental video from my band. Yay or nay?

• Thread starter Tanttu
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Tanttu

Reaction score
Hi folks!

My band has been without a singer for a while now but we keep coming up with new stuff and decided to record something. This time the 'something' is a song called 'A Journey Through Time'. Since it came out pretty nice for a home recording, I though I'd share it with you guys. :scratch:

Somehow a smoke machine got involved so we shot a video in our rehearsal studio to go with the song. :idea:

Don't hesitate to comment, I'm happy to answer any questions and hopefully you'll enjoy! :wavey: As I said, we're currently looking for a new singer so feel free to spread the word and let us know if you'd happen to know anyone...

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Tanttu

Reaction score
Hi Matt,

Agreed, I think it works and we're getting better tracking drums song by song. Thanks for the feedback! :)

rose61

Reaction score
:idea:I think it works and we're getting better tracking drums song by song.

DragonGuitar

Reaction score
Really good! Definitely reminds me of a dream theater epic, like in the presence of enemies pt. 1 kind of.

')