A question for the americans in the audience

• Thread starter StevenC
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

soul_lip_mike

Contributor
Reaction score
the true popcorn of this will be the combination of liberals trying to argue Biden’s cognitive state combined with his opponent being a target of assassination. All while Trump is the “threat.”

Trump is mostly a twat but this is pretty crazy.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Wiltonauer

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
the true popcorn of this will be the combination of liberals trying to argue Biden’s cognitive state combined with his opponent being a target of assassination. All while Trump is the “threat.”

Trump is mostly a twat but this is pretty crazy.

I think one safe bit of speculation is that a lot of people are going to say a lot of stupid things about it.

Fenriswolf

Reaction score
IME most people in the military (outside of combat arms) are dogshit at shooting too. I spent way too much time on ranges doing medical coverage and watching people barely scrape by with a 23/40. There are definitely outliers in noncombat MOSes, but those are people that handle firearms regularly and shoot more than once a year.

As someone who's been friends with a bunch of infantry Marines, I've gone shooting with them and shot good enough I am now an honorary Marine. I got treated to a night of Marine Corps debauchery, woke up after a couple hours of sleep and then out shot some of them. So I can shoot good enough that a grunt awarded me his pizza box and made me an honorary Marine.

On one hand...I don't get the logic behind assassinating a politician, but as someone who knows how to shoot and apparently the sniper was only 130 meters away...
1hi3ue.jpg

I mean forget about the political stuff...can you imagine being that fucking bad of a shot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

')