A Question To All you Non-Americans?

• Thread starter Bound
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Grom

New found sanity
Reaction score
1. We are.

2. Yes.

You're not really helping me there, are you :lol:

I'd really like to meet those arrogant bastards you have in your college, just to understand what "arrogance" means in a foreign country. We may have a slightly different definition of this ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Grom

New found sanity
Reaction score
Well, as usual when you do post, it is always worth reading :)

Nerina, pwner of arms, legs, and making people blush like no one else. :agreed: :wub:

I find this to be true.

Then please explain us your secret, because French girls tend to fancy foreign dudes ...

But we tend to attract your females quite easily, so we're not so sad overall. :lol:

7 Strings of Hate

Mid-Level Asshole
Contributor
Reaction score
But, then, tell me ... Just think about this. Everytime I saw a French going somewhere in an English-speaking country, he tried to speak English, sometimes with moderate success. Funnily enough, every English-speaking people I saw in France just spoke English, expecting us to understand what they wanted. Who's guilty there ? Food for thought ...

the proper rebuttal to this is that english speaking countrys are really the only ones that matter, the rest suck :lol:

ZeroSignal

Meal Team Six
Contributor
Reaction score
You're not really helping me there, are you :lol:

I'd really like to meet those arrogant bastards you have in your college, just to understand what "arrogance" means in a foreign country. We may have a slightly different definition of this ...

Me and several other people in a study room sitting in silence. Two French students come in and start talking at full volume to their lady friend who was sitting down in silence previously. I cough politely and pointedly. No response. This continues for a while until I simply ask them "excuse me, could you not do that in here please?". The reaction I got was literally word for word: "Ya, oui! :rolleyes:" and kept talking. :mad:

Then they also stand across the hallways and look at you as if you're fly shit if you say "excuse me" with a view to getting to class on time.

Nerina

mermaidunicornnymph
Reaction score
Nerina, pwner of arms, legs, and making people blush like no one else. :agreed: :wub:

Then please explain us your secret, because French girls tend to fancy foreign dudes ...

But we tend to attract your females quite easily, so we're not so sad overall. :lol:

:wub: Yes, girls dig French dudes :D

Grom

New found sanity
Reaction score
Me and several other people in a study room sitting in silence. Two French students come in and start talking at full volume to their lady friend who was sitting down in silence previously. I cough politely and pointedly. No response. This continues for a while until I simply ask them "excuse me, could you not do that in here please?". The reaction I got was literally word for word: "Ya, oui! :rolleyes:" and kept talking. :mad:

Then they also stand across the hallways and look at you as if you're fly shit if you say "excuse me" with a view to getting to class on time.

:(

It seems we sent the scum of the country overboard ... However, people here DO tend to speak loudly at any given occasion. And I fucking hate this.

ZeroSignal

Meal Team Six
Contributor
Reaction score

I'm not a pimp. I just have more female friends than male friends. :fawk:

I don't think you guys are sad at all mate. :(

ZeroSignal

Meal Team Six
Contributor
Reaction score
:(

It seems we sent the scum of the country overboard ... However, people here DO tend to speak loudly at any given occasion. And I fucking hate this.

Oh we do that too. But mostly with FUCKING MOBILE PHONES!!! :mad:

Funny because when I was actually IN France Britanny (sic?) if you must know, I didn't meet a French person I didn't like. :lol: Except for the drivers that is!

Grom

New found sanity
Reaction score
I'm not a pimp. I just have more female friends than male friends. :fawk:

I don't think you guys are sad at all mate. :(

You know that most of the time, boys here got laid for the 1rst time with a foreign chick ? This is why we love to cross the Channel as soon as possible, our pockets filled with condoms :lol:

By the way, it's Bretagne. :) People there tend to cherish their Celtic heritage, a common point they have with you. ;) And boy, do they drink a lot there ... Even if statistically, the North (where I live) is the place to be if you like liquor. We're just a bunch of alcoholics.

Esp Griffyn

Play more music
Reaction score
61584_cf61600ac8a9ab87325ded92e639ba3b.jpg

Dont like the French?

Jerome Le Banner will destroy you!

Jerome_Lebanner_v_ParisMed_Prog.jpg

;)

ZeroSignal

Meal Team Six
Contributor
Reaction score
By the way, it's Bretagne. :) People there tend to cherish their Celtic heritage, a common point they have with you. ;) And boy, do they drink a lot there ... Even if statistically, the North (where I live) is the place to be if you like liquor. We're just a bunch of alcoholics.

Honestly, I tried to spell Bretagne but I wasn't sure of the exact spelling so I decided to play it safe with the English-fucked-up version. :lol: Turns out I spelled it right anyway so I get a moral victory! :D

Interesting side note: we're not actually Celtic! :lol: Genetic and archaeological tests show we're actually a weird mix of Spanish genetics, Arabic language, and stolen/traded Viking/Celtic artwork. :lol:

')