A Question To All you Non-Americans?

• Thread starter Bound
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
D

Desecrated

planeticketsto128541206165625000.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Esp Griffyn

Play more music
Reaction score
nah thats Jerome Le Banner, one of K-1's (the world's top kickboxing league, though in truth its more like hybridge Muay Thai with restricted rules than true kickboxing) best fighters. Easily one of the most badass men on the planet.

Don't fuck with the french!

Nerina

mermaidunicornnymph
Reaction score
nah thats Jerome Le Banner, one of K-1's (the world's top kickboxing league, though in truth its more like hybridge Muay Thai with restricted rules than true kickboxing) best fighters. Easily one of the most badass men on the planet.

I love that stuff, Im gonna watch the vid.

ZeroSignal

Meal Team Six
Contributor
Reaction score

Jean Reno? The ACTOR? :D

Esp Griffyn

Play more music
Reaction score
Jérôme Le Banner - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia ;)

This guy is the K1 flavour-of-the-year, acted in French films in 2007, and I had to Wiki his profile to know who the fuck he is. :wallbash:

*Grom is just really disconnected from life ... Or, at least, what is not relevant to music and geeky subjects ...*

I wouldn't call him a flavour of the year, he has been in the top 5 there for about 11 years now:stone:

Grom

New found sanity
Reaction score
Merci ami :) Tu aimes l'acteur Romain Duris?

J'aime beaucoup ce qu'il fait ! Surtout dans "l'auberge espagnole" et la suite, "les poupées russes" :)

Amazing fact : I had to read it twice to notice you spoke French ... Quite flawlessly, I admit ! :agreed:

Nerina

mermaidunicornnymph
Reaction score
J'aime beaucoup ce qu'il fait ! Surtout dans "l'auberge espagnole" et la suite, "les poupées russes" :)

Amazing fact : I had to read it twice to notice you spoke French ... Quite flawlessly, I admit ! :agreed:

J'aime 'Moliére', il est très drôle.

Aw, :wub: J'ai un bon professeur,Playstoppause,et quelques autres personnes :)

Grom

New found sanity
Reaction score
I wouldn't call him a flavour of the year, he has been in the top 5 there for about 11 years now:stone:

Yeah, I just read that ... I said this because crazily enough, he's not really well-known here considering that kickboxing is not this popular in France ... I just asked one of my friends and he told me he began to be (rightfully) recognized as a genuine French "ambassador" last year, when he decided to starr a few movies. As we may say, "nobody's a prophet in his own country" ...

DelfinoPie

Whoopsie Daisy!
Contributor
Reaction score
My Mum is like that with the Vietnamese student who rents a room at our house.

If she doesn't understand she just speaks louder :lol:

It annoys me but it makes the student laugh :lol:

Grom

New found sanity
Reaction score

I just watched a My Name Is Earl episode, and the guy supposed to be French was talking with the most awkward accent I EVER heard. Definitely an American actor with questionable accent skills ... It just sounded like a mix of German, Dutch and Klingon :lol: They could at least have hired a real "French arrogant asshat" ... :wub:

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Well it's a comedy, that could have been on purpose.

ZeroSignal

Meal Team Six
Contributor
Reaction score
I just watched a My Name Is Earl episode, and the guy supposed to be French was talking with the most awkward accent I EVER heard. Definitely an American actor with questionable accent skills ... It just sounded like a mix of German, Dutch and Klingon :lol: They could at least have hired a real "French arrogant asshat" ... :wub:

Man you should hear Said from LOST's "Iraqi" accent. :lol: It makes my dad laugh every time he hears it it's so bad! The actor is English for god's sake!

')