A rambling story involving my loomis...

• Thread starter beepx22
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

beepx22

Reaction score
As a few of you might know, sometime ago i orded a Schecter Loomis, and finally its in. this guitar has been the bane of my band (russett burbank) we're in the studio recording our fifth album (2nd real one) and I've refused to track any guitars until it came. now to add insult to injury, i'm sitting in 3D animation class, waiting to ride up and pick up my new getfiddle, this has been the hardest to get guitar i've ever tried to put my fat sas-age fingers on. I'll post some pics when she's home. Also a question to any of you that play on a loomis, what strings do you use? all my other schecters have ernie ball power slinky 7's on them (11, 14, 18 plain, 28, 38, 48, 58) and i just wonder how much adjustment i'm going to be doing... damn guitar...muwhahaahaha

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

beepx22

Reaction score
you are of course correct

loomis1.png

loomis2.png

loomis3.png

loomis4.png

loomis5.png

Edroz

new album soon!
Reaction score
damn, i think that's the nicest looking Loomis i've seen :eek:. the figuring in that ash is amazing!

beepx22

Reaction score
thanks, yeah man its way up there, my guy from guitar center called me everyday since it came it, rubbing it in that today was the first chance i had to go pick it up. worth the wait too, and what luck, my old RG7620 case fits it perfectly woot!

MF_Kitten

Set up us the bomb
Reaction score
i always imagine loomis sigs being really really really heavy... they look like they´re really heavy :p

are they heavy?

D

Desecrated

i always imagine loomis sigs being really really really heavy... they look like they´re really heavy :p

are they heavy?

The set neck takes away a lot of the weight.

And, that is the best loomis top Iäve seen so far.

beepx22

Reaction score
weight wise its comparable to my a-7+'s or my les paul. thanks, if nothing else in like i can always say i have one of the best looking loomis' ever lol.

Aberak

I is Smart
Reaction score
Dammit this is just adding salt to the wound I'm still waiting for mine, Damn if the guitar wasn't so bad-ass i would have just said fuck it and bought a 7 from Fuck You Sideways Center, but i stuck with my favorite mom and pop shop.

')