A series of bizarre occurances on a Saturday morning (picstory)

• Thread starter Drew
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Drew

Forum MVP
Reaction score
So, I wake up this morning with a little bit of a hangover (up till 4 playing cards, drinking, and watching The Boondock Saints), walk into the bathroom, and see this note:

mirror.JPG

Tough to read due to the lack of flash, but my roomate Kristen left a note saying that as of 9 that morning, we had no hot water.

Strange.

I'm looking for cold water, though, so I pour a glass, grab a vitamin, and play some guitar then go downstairs to have breakfast.

While I'm cooking, my roommate Colin (who I was drinking with last night) walks out of the bathroom in a towel and says, "Do you know we have no hot water?" It's now noon.

Bizarre.

So we go down to the basement. I pause on the stairs - I hear hissing. Strange.

We come around the corner and see this:

basement.JPG

Yikes. Our hot water pipe apparently ruptured over the night. Not good.

While Colin calls or landlord, who calls a plumber, I do what any self-respecting man would do at this point:

Finish cooking breakfast.

breakfast.JPG

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Shannon

Lord Super Awesome
Contributor
Reaction score
eaeolian said:
I thought exactly the same thing...

Speaking of bizarre occurances, that makes 3 of us who thought the same thing. ;)

Leon

{##[====:::.
Contributor
Reaction score
i can't make any real form out of that post-it note. it just makes my eyes hurt to try and focus on it :lol:

Drew

Forum MVP
Reaction score
:lol:

Nah, it's an omlette - nothing fancy, just salsa and mozzarella cheese, served up with coffee (fresh ground french roast from a small berkshire county area roasters, brewed in a french press. amazingly good. :D), but it was pretty good. :)

For all you sickos, the post-it note is two ballet slippers. ;)

Shannon

Lord Super Awesome
Contributor
Reaction score
I just got done eating the leftovers of the dinner I made yesterday....
Grilled Chicken Breast over Fettacini Alfredo. ;)

Leon

{##[====:::.
Contributor
Reaction score
does anyone remember the scene in The 40 Year Old Virgin where he sits down to breakfast with a perfectly folded omlette? ;)

[action=Leon]loves omlettes, but can't make them for shit, so feels he needs to make fun of those who can.[/action]

Drew

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Chris said:
:lol: wtf? Goatse would have been less gay.

:lol:

Dude, it's my roommate Kristen's. She's a chick, she's allowed to have things like ballet-slipper-shaped post-it notes, lol

bostjan

MicroMetal
Contributor
Reaction score
Wtf is Goatse? :scratch:

So, Drew, is she?

Sucks about your pipes.

I just ate my first meal of the day today- a handful of chex mix and a bottle of iced tea.

WayneCustom7

Paolo
Contributor
Reaction score
What I want to know is what you thought of the Boondock Saints, man I loved that movie. Rocco was hilarious, and Defoe, man that was his best role!

Rocco: Shut your fat ass Rayvie! I can't buy a pack of smokes without running into nine guys you fucked!

Rocco: They can suck my pathetic little dick, and I'll dip my balls in marinara sauce so those fat bastards can get a taste of home while they're at it!

Kagami

Forum MVP
Reaction score
I woke up at 12:30, decided to go back to bed and woke up at 2:30, decided to still sleep and finally got up at 3:30PM, woot \m/

')