A serious guitarist looking for a serious band in Melbourne, VIC

• Thread starter EchoesOfLife
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all, my name is Michael.

I am a serious guitarist interested in playing groove/progressive/modern metal with a semi-professional band (with some nice recordings) and/or work as a session musician.
RiX1A6RooqE.jpg

Please refer to my skills below:

Skills and achievements:
• Smooth and confident rhythm and lead technique, 7 years of playing experience
• Possibility to play shred solos, tapping, sweeps, chicken picking techniques
• Band experience: 4 years in Gift of Madness
• Broad studio experience: have recorded full-length album Walk and Thee Shall Reach
• Music video experience: have participated in couple of live/studio music videos https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=740821229297972&set=vb.267224779990955&type=2&theater
• Live experience: multiple gigs including a gig with Killswitch Engage (28-02-2014, club Volta, Moscow) and Black Bomb A
• Composition skills: I have composed and/or arranged multiple songs for our album and recorded tons of own ideas
• Software: good Guitar Pro 5, Logic X skills, possibility to record demos and DI at home, reamp through AXE-FX II, mix demos properly
• Equipment: BC Rich ST-C982, Ibanez S9870 J-Custom, AXE-FX II, Focal CMS 50 monitors.

I am completely free to play every weekday from 6pm to 11pm and the whole weekend. Unfortunately, I don’t own any car, which makes the transportation a bit complicated.
I am very friendly, open-minded and easy-going person. Like to share the ideas to improve them together via jamming, then record and arrange results at home.

Contacts: trubetskov.mikhail at gmail.com
Thank you for your time!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

')