A small update from BRJ (Need help choosing color)

• Thread starter Rhoadkiller
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

avenger

Reaction score
I am voting purple for this one. Purple on that shape with black hardware would be tasty.

Philligan

The White-Knuckler
Contributor
Reaction score
I was gonna say purple, but I think the pink has won me over (especially with the black hardware). I like the idea of getting it a bit darker; I'd try for a bit pinker, too :2c: :yesway:

FLGearnut

Reaction score
please no more pink guitars...this is gettin' pretty gay :ugh:

the purple looks really nice. maybe ask bernie if he can do a purpleburst or something like that to give it a little more character than a straight stain?

Varjo

ss.org frenulum
Reaction score
My vote: that reddish pinkish one.

Purple's a fine colour but OH MY GOD that's such a FAD. EVERYONE has one these days. Fight the masses, pick reddish pinkish.

Besides I think it's way cooler.

mikernaut

pixel pusher
Reaction score
Well Lol, I'd go with the Purple because I've actually been thinking of a Hesperian slimline with the wicked violet quilt top alot lately. But it's your guitar get the color you want.

potatohead

Reaction score

Purple's a fine colour but OH MY GOD that's such a FAD. EVERYONE has one these days. Fight the masses, pick reddish pinkish.

Wait... What?

Purple is a fad, but pink isn't?

:nuts:

FLGearnut

Reaction score
i guess being heterosexual is a fad too...lets all start banging other dudes after we play our pink guitars with our skintight jeans :noplease:

troyguitar

Reaction score
i guess being heterosexual is a fad too...lets all start banging other dudes after we play our pink guitars with our skintight jeans :noplease:

You're right. Tight jeans were popular in the 60's, 70's, 80's, and early 90's until the dark ages hit. Baggy shit was popular for a decade-ish maybe 1993-2003, now clothes that actually fit are back in style. I for one am glad because the trend has carried over to women too. Women are dressing WAY hotter than they did 10 years ago in general.

Skyblue

Reaction score
I'd definitely go with Purple. it's awesome by definition.

ev1ltwin

Sad Redskins Fan
Reaction score
You're right. Tight jeans were popular in the 60's, 70's, 80's, and early 90's until the dark ages hit. Baggy shit was popular for a decade-ish maybe 1993-2003, now clothes that actually fit are back in style. I for one am glad because the trend has carried over to women too. Women are dressing WAY hotter than they did 10 years ago in general.

what was up with that minor bell-bottom fad for girls that made it back in during the mid/late 90's? fuck that shit

SirMyghin

The Dirt Guy
Contributor
Reaction score

Purple guitars are classy and sexy. Red guitars also rock, but I have one of those :lol:

ivancic1al

Probrem?
Reaction score
I'd go pink, mostly because I like the lighter tone to the middle of the burst more, makes the guitar almost go to a natural color :yesway: I do love purple guitars (I have one with black hardware) but to me the red-ish pink looks better in this situation.

Up to you ultimately, both will come out looking killer I'm sure,

WickedSymphony

Reaction score
I for one am glad because the trend has carried over to women too. Women are dressing WAY hotter than they did 10 years ago in general.

I dare you to take a stroll in LA and find out why this isn't always a good thing.

*shudder*

FLGearnut

Reaction score
more times than not, the people wearing skinny jeans are fat emo girls who have no business wearing that shit...or lanky toothpick dudes that blow away on a windy day

')