Aardvarks Anonymous

• Thread starter Sliggy
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Sliggy

Reaction score
So basically I'm sick of all these "solo albums" and "EPs" that I talk about but never do. I decided that it was time for a reboot, and that it's about time that I have an official release!

Aardvarks Anonymous is my new solo project name, because just calling it "Chad Haynes" always bugged me.

Anyway, I'm working on the first EP intensely right now! It's called "Glowing Water Rats" and this is the tracklist:

1. Bus Driver
2. Pathology
3. Unblowuppable
4. Strange Happenings
5. Glowing Water Rats
6. Addicted To Being Free From Addiction

Facebook page: Welcome to Facebook - Log In, Sign Up or Learn More

30 Second Teaser (the only one I'll release before the actual EP):
Bus Driver Teaser

All of the stuff is brand new content, with the exception of Unblowuppable which is basically a remix of "Eros" without the Sikth riff that I unintentionally stole.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Prydogga

Giddyup.
Reaction score
Yes! This will be awesome, you're one of my favourite artists around here duder :agreed:

The teaser is *really* old Bulb. I absolutely love it. Old Bulb style stuff is the best, a big reason why I love you and Slampop. I'd love to know some secrets of what you did for that tone of the chords at 19/20 seconds.

pineappleman

Why can I not sleep?
Reaction score
That title made me laugh out loud browsing the thread titles. :lol: And I remember listening to some of your stuff way back and I really dug it. 'Specially that song that Elliot never got around to adding vox to. :(

controversyking

ss.org regular
Reaction score
*All of my friends love 'Kakuna Used Harden' and have it on our ipods.
Guys who don't even go on SS.org

Good luck to ya, I'll be checking it out.

musikizlife

TCM Softhands
Reaction score
Hey man i'm def getting psyched for this, I dont know if you have seen or heard this one yet but some guy on Newgrounds took My old man's Rolex and put vocals over it, heres the link:
My Old Man's Rolex w/ Vocals

Cheers! Keep up the great work on these tunes!!:hbang:

Sliggy

Reaction score
Thanks for the support fellas! I update the Facebook quite frequently. Pathology and Addicted To Being Free From Addiction will be 7 string songs, and the other 4 are in Drop C. So far I've completed Bus Driver and about a minute of Unblowuppable.

LOL @ Old Man's Rolex with vocals.

')